Kristi Noem is right!!!

You accept rehome a dog after it bit 24 agents? Why are you so vicious?
Commander, the Biden family's second German shepherd in the White House, bit people in at least two dozen episodes the agency recorded between October 2022 and July 2023, the newly released documents show.Feb 22, 2024

Biden's dog bit Secret Service agents about 24 times, new ...

You have not shown that rehoming has not worked. Until you do, your comments, Bob, are worthless.

No, you have twisted facts and lied. Maybe you are scrambling it all in your aged mind.
I have posted proof several times and it has not stopped you from lying. Maybe you are so young you think it is true what you claim. You said the dog was rehomed after it's 2nd bite. I posted an article showing you lied.

I have posted proof several times and it has not stopped you from lying. Maybe you are so young you think it is true what you claim. You said the dog was rehomed after it's 2nd bite. I posted an article showing you lied.
Where have I lied? You have though, repeatedly. Now show us where rehoming has not worked.

The first word about racism was yours. If you want to delete it, find your post.
Sure, fuckup bob.

"They'd murder an innocent baby in a heartbeat while whimpering about putting a rabid dog down ... like George Floyd."

And you liked it for the racism. I bet that joke plays well in your redneck part of woods in idaho.

... because he thought you did. Why did you bring up race? Why are you lying that you did not?
He did not reply to me about race. He got pissed somebody said George Floyd. Why are you here lying even more than earlier?

Here is George Floyd.

392.jpg

Sure, fuckup bob.

"They'd murder an innocent baby in a heartbeat while whimpering about putting a rabid dog down ... like George Floyd."

And you liked it for the racism. I bet that joke plays well in your redneck part of woods in idaho.
Here is George Floyd you racist.

392.jpg

Sure, fuckup bob.

When you get to Idaho, ask a couple of rednecks to take you
on a nature walk, son. The views are staggering, I mean stunning. :smoke:

Forum List

Back