What's new

Kristi Noem is right!!!

bob, is a self-own by your maga fuckup party. A party which can't get enough of them NAZIs.

Question to you is, why has the republic party given up fighting fascists.
When will you learn that the Fascists were not Nazis?

You may be right. She is about half his age and a downright MAGA fool.

wamose, the answer is simple. Don't abuse animals.
She did not chain the dog up in an enclosure. She was upset that her neighbor has lost so many of her farm animals. The dog was killing many of them. Then it bit Kristi Noem. When Biden's dog bit humans, he kept the dog around biting many more of the humans.

Yes but the book told the story that you have not read yet. She was very unhappy she had to kill the dog. She told of the attacks it made on her neighbors and the dog bit her too. Would you tolerate dogs that bite you?

I surrender.

so you can't?
Billie, I am not one to blame a mother over a dog when it took place a quarter of a century back. This is handing victory to Democrats and agreeing with them over her.

You are so fucking cute!

Here, try this....find a post from me praising Biden for something.

I fucking dare you to find one.

You just kiss the ass and suck the dick of his supporters in every thread on here. :dunno:

She did not chain the dog up in an enclosure. She was upset that her neighbor has lost so many of her farm animals. The dog was killing many of them. Then it bit Kristi Noem. When Biden's dog bit humans, he kept the dog around biting many more of the humans.
Until he rehomed it. Hit an animal, expect to get bit.

Come on bob, you're smarter than that.
I spent time in Germany and know well the difference in Fascists and Nazis. Say when Hitler made his treaty with the communists did that make him a communist too?

I spent time in Germany and know well the difference in Fascists and Nazis. Say when Hitler made his treaty with the communists did that make him a communist too?
We all know that you are a fascist to the heart of your soul.

What is your view of Biden's dog attacking 24 secret service men? Why didn't the media rate that a top rate story to tell?

Wake Up!

There is no media here.

What you think is the media, is the Communications wing of The Democrat Party.

Do you go on social media and trash your family?
I doubt it.

They don't either.
Biden is them; they are Biden.

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom