Johnson demands all Trump prosecutions cease, vows to use Congress 'in every possible way'

You have not a shred.of evidence.

That's why your idiot heroes have moved on and why everyone is laughing at you.
Respond to me only when I address you or respond to you.
You have reengaged your stalking by responding to every post I make within seconds
Stop that.

“In a clear attack on the executive branch, the judicial system, states’ rights, and the rule of law in America, Republican Speaker of the House Mike Johnson vowed on Tuesday to use all the powers of Congress at his disposal to end all four current criminal prosecutions of ex-president Donald Trump.”

A pathetic and ridiculous attempt to appease Trump.
Maybe an attempt at justice? That means it will go nowhere.

You can't find the crime either, I couldn't, Bragg couldn't. We're all in the same rudderless boat.
He must have. We have had twelve days of trial. You are free to watch live updates daily.

Did you understand what you read? Let's see some quotes from the indictments you think are important. I'll wait.
All of them.

1715189726562.jpeg

Did he say that or did the "alternet" spin it? It's a non story but it doesn't take much to get hypocrite lefties excited. Even if the story is true there is no "attack", it's just words and politics as ususl. It beats talking about incompetence, mental deterioration and anarchy.

I think the judge has been right throughout the trial, but the appellate courts will make the final decision as to Trump's felonious culpability.

We'll see what the Appellate Court decides.
Looks like the judge and jury could have been cherry picked for this specific trial.
Appeals in NY have a 4% success rate. Trump so far has a 0% success rate.

What felony?
The one he was charged with. :uhoh3:

Is there anyway you can prove your legal opinion is worth one shit?
At least I have been paying attention. You should too.

Appeals in NY have a 4% success rate. Trump so far has a 0% success rate.

The one he was charged with. :uhoh3:
It has been a long time if ever since there has been a trial like this.
I know, your team has the upper hand in such a liberal state, so it's all good.
But, injustice is still injustice.

"The one he was charged with."
Yeah, which felony is that, that exactly? :wink:

Forum List

Back