Johnson demands all Trump prosecutions cease, vows to use Congress 'in every possible way'

Since our current President in the executive branch clearly ignores the judicial branch it would seem the attack on the judicial branch happened earlier so an attack on the executive branch would just be tit for tat.

The previous Orange Asshole weaponized the DOJ and you do not know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Since our current President in the executive branch clearly ignores the judicial branch it would seem the attack on the judicial branch happened earlier so an attack on the executive branch would just be tit for tat.

It was Don Snoreleone that used the DOJ as his own peronal law firm dip shit.

Last edited:
“In a clear attack on the executive branch, the judicial system, states’ rights, and the rule of law in America, Republican Speaker of the House Mike Johnson vowed on Tuesday to use all the powers of Congress at his disposal to end all four current criminal prosecutions of ex-president Donald Trump.”

A pathetic and ridiculous attempt to appease Trump.
OK.... then Biden is next.... if this is what you want this is what you will get.....

“In a clear attack on the executive branch, the judicial system, states’ rights, and the rule of law in America, Republican Speaker of the House Mike Johnson vowed on Tuesday to use all the powers of Congress at his disposal to end all four current criminal prosecutions of ex-president Donald Trump.”

Your thread topic is off just a smidge.

It should probably read, "Trump orders Johnson to demand all Trump prosecutions cease, vows to use Congress 'in every possible way'

To avoid politicizing the justice department, we have to politicize the justice department.

Republican logic.

And you don't answer the question. And I know nothing??? :auiqs.jpg:
Well that's pretty stupid. If you see a dog that hasn't bitten you does that mean it can't? How are you even able to feed yourself with such a lack of ability to reason?

You trolls need to update the troll playbook.

So, crybaby... ask "what crimes?" again, so we call laugh at you for knowing less than nothing about the topic.

What crimes? Who is Trump? Why is everyone laughing at me?

Well that's pretty stupid. If you see a dog that hasn't bitten you does that mean it can't? How are you even able to feed yourself with such a lack of ability to reason?

You trolls need to update the troll playbook.

So, crybaby... ask "what crimes?" again, so we call laugh at you for knowing less than nothing about the topic.

What crimes? Who is Trump? Why is everyone laughing at me?
Still deflecting away from answering, John does that often too.
I and most know the reason why...but keep plugging away thinking that you're winning. :wink:

Would love to see Johnson get a bill passed ending the persecution.

Still deflecting away from answering,
No, I was very direct in telling you I will not play your idiotic troll game and answer your idiot question.

If you are this utterly ignorant of the topic, you should not be commenting at all.

Forum List

Back