Breaking! Congress To Step In And Give Immunities to Immunize President Trump From Jack Smith ( 18 U.S. Code § 6002 – 3)

The law doesn't give a former president any superior legal status than any other citizen.
Common sense does... do you think this won't be copied by the republicans?.... it used to take a lot to indict a sitting and former president but now all bets are off... if Joe loses and he is going to lose his ass and his family are in a lot of hot water....

Last edited:
You haven't seen all the evidence and testimony the grand jury has so not sure how can speculate what a grand jury somewhere would have done.
Dude its the weakest case yet and there is nothing to it... if there were you would be able to stop playing word games and tell us what you are seeing...
Its laughable and very bad for our system of justice and our nation... is it worth that much to you to get revenge?...

He is not getting that. He is not even getting the respect every citizen deserves. You are a subject. You would not know.
If I tried to get a court appearance or trial delayed because I had something scheduled for that day, it would have to be something singularly important.

Catsnmeters so are you throwing in the towel?.... that was easy... all I did is ask you to back up your words and off you run like a little snowflake melting in the sun....

I guess you will never be apologizing then.
I have apologized on this board a few times. When I am wrong I admit it and move on...actually; didn't I just apologize to you yesterday for something I said?...may have been someone else I guess.

Honestly I'm pretty pragmatic about this whole political forums stuff. I can get pretty feisty because there is nothing wrong with spirited debate but I certainly don't hate anyone on these boards.

If you asked me for advice on something I had knowledge of...like what is a good job for your kid to pick when joining the navy or an electric meter question, I wouldn't hesitate a moment to help you out the best I could.

This is just a time killer at work for the most part. Not sure why people take it so seriously.

But hey, you do you.

I have apologized on this board a few times. When I am wrong I admit it and move on...actually; didn't I just apologize to you yesterday for something I said?...may have been someone else I guess.

Honestly I'm pretty pragmatic about this whole political forums stuff. I can get pretty feisty because there is nothing wrong with spirited debate but I certainly don't hate anyone on these boards.

If you asked me for advice on something I had knowledge of...like what is a good job for your kid to pick when joining the navy or an electric meter question, I wouldn't hesitate a moment to help you out the best I could.

This is just a time killer at work for the most part. Not sure why people take it so seriously.

But hey, you do you.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Dude its the weakest case yet and there is nothing to it... if there were you would be able to stop playing word games and tell us what you are seeing...
Its laughable and very bad for our system of justice and our nation... is it worth that much to you to get revenge?...
But you haven't seen all the evidence and testimony the GJ has so really, you have no idea if the case is weak or not.

You kind of expose your bias when you make statements like that based on nothing but speculation.

But you haven't seen all the evidence and testimony the GJ has so really, you have no idea if the case is weak or not.

You kind of expose your bias when you make statements like that based on nothing but speculation.
That's what I thought you would say.... you don't know what you are talking about....

Forum List

Back