House passes bill to expand definition of antisemitism amid growing campus protests over Gaza war

I’m going somewhere? (No clue what Antisemite Joe said.)
JoeB131 said that if you left you would not be missed.

You have a better ratio of up votes to comments than I do, and a vastly better ratio than JoeB131 does.

Well, to start, I make an effort to follow the rules.. So there's that.

Secondly, criticizing the actions of a religion isn't hate.

Religion is a choice. YOu are presented with scientifically and logically absurd things, and you choose to believe them anyway.

So yeah, I rip on the Zionists for their messed-up beliefs.

I also rip on the Mormons, Catholics, and Evangelicals for the same reason.
So in other words you hate everyone that does not share your FUBAR views....Got it!

We already have... your racism isn't much of a belief system, and it's kind of sad.
My racism is based on facts I document.

You cannot do that with Jews because there is nothing about Jews as a group that is immoral. They certainly have higher IQ averages and lower rates of crime and illegitimacy than the demographic you defend.

So much for free speech.

When the definition of antisemitism is so broad as to encompass any criticism of another nation we should be concerned.

I believe this is the definition being discussed:

EDIT: When would it be appropriate to violate that in an educational setting? I have no opinion on the bill or the change, just wondering what it would impact if enacted.

My racism is based on facts I document.

You cannot do that with Jews because there is nothing about Jews as a group that is immoral. They certainly have higher IQ averages and lower rates of crime and illegitimacy than the demographic you defend.
so you are upset that black people are getting laid when you can't?

Hey, maybe you and Lisa should hook up.

Ugh, I just had that image in my mind!

House passes bill to expand definition of antisemitism​

amid growing campus protests over Gaza war​

Big deal...

Bunch of baby boomers, older than the mummy of Pharaoh Akhenaton, cutting their last zionist cheese on their way to the cemetery, before being replaced by increasingly pro palestinian generations of US politicians.

RE: Bill to Expand Definition of Antisemitism
SUBTOPIC: A backlash opposing the pro-Palestinian, Anti-Semitism. Movement.
⁜→
et al,

Eventually, it was bound to happen. The silent majority would begin to speakout against outrageous anti-Israeli • anti-Jewish activities. That the unacceptable behaviors by the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) would begin to erode any support the HoAP might have had; particularly in light of the assault on into sovereign Israeli Territory.

Whatever good will the peaceful contingent of Arabs might have rebuilt in the last two decades has suffered a serious political blow. The tacit approval demonstrated through the silence of the Arab Leadership has only shown the acceptance of the Arab Community to placate the Jihadists, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters.

Just My Thought,
image.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Bill to Expand Definition of Antisemitism
SUBTOPIC: A backlash opposing the pro-Palestinian, Anti-Semitism. Movement.
⁜→
et al,

Eventually, it was bound to happen. The silent majority would begin to speakout against outrageous anti-Israeli • anti-Jewish activities. That the unacceptable behaviors by the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) would begin to erode any support the HoAP might have had; particularly in light of the assault on into sovereign Israeli Territory.

Whatever good will the peaceful contingent of Arabs might have rebuilt in the last two decades has suffered a serious political blow. The tacit approval demonstrated through the silence of the Arab Leadership has only shown the acceptance of the Arab Community to placate the Jihadists, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters.

Just My Thought,
image.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Actually, you have it in reverse. We have gone from the whole world flying Israeli Flags in October of last year to most of the world being horrified by the Genocide in Gaza.

The notion you can plaster it over with a resolution calling any time a Jew gets his feelings hurt as "anti-Semitism" (when in fact, the Palistinians are also a Semitic people) is just silly.

Want to stop the hostility, end the war, and then start negotiating in good faith on a two-state solution.

Actually, you have it in reverse. We have gone from the whole world flying Israeli Flags in October of last year to most of the world being horrified by the Genocide in Gaza.

The notion you can plaster it over with a resolution calling any time a Jew gets his feelings hurt as "anti-Semitism" (when in fact, the Palistinians are also a Semitic people) is just silly.

Want to stop the hostility, end the war, and then start negotiating in good faith on a two-state solution.
As long as Netanyahu is in office, there will never be a two state solution.

Well, to start, I make an effort to follow the rules.. So there's that.

Secondly, criticizing the actions of a religion isn't hate.

Religion is a choice. YOu are presented with scientifically and logically absurd things, and you choose to believe them anyway.

So yeah, I rip on the Zionists for their messed-up beliefs.

I also rip on the Mormons, Catholics, and Evangelicals for the same reason.
I see nothing immoral about the beliefs of Jews, Zionists, Mormons, Evangelicals, and Roman Catholics. The Jews, Zionists, Mormons, Evangelicals, and Roman Catholics I have known over the years have been good people.

You are just looking for excuses to hate people.

There cannot be a two state solution with people who think this way:

Hamas.jpeg

I see nothing immoral about the beliefs of Jews, Zionists, Mormons, Evangelicals, and Roman Catholics. The Jews, Zionists, Mormons, Evangelicals, and Roman Catholics I have known over the years have been good people.

Um, holy wars, inquisitions, crusades, torturing heretics, child abuse by clergy...

All things done by institutions of religion, and tacitly supported by believers in those faiths.

Actually, more like concern. You can't really rationally discuss stuff with people who think an imaginary sky fairy is on their side.

There cannot be a two state solution with people who think this way:

That's one guy.

Now, if every Palestinian believes that, the Zionist Entity truly does have a problem.

If my neighbors all hated me to that degree, leaving aside whether they had a valid reason to, I would want to live... somewhere else.

If my neighbors thought that about me no matter where I lived, I'd probably have to reconsider my own behavior.

Don't stereotype people by their religion. Each person is an individual. Judge them by their character, not by a religious characteristic.

Um, holy wars, inquisitions, crusades, torturing heretics, child abuse by clergy...

All things done by institutions of religion, and tacitly supported by believers in those faiths.

Actually, more like concern. You can't really rationally discuss stuff with people who think an imaginary sky fairy is on their side.

People do not fight over religion. They fight over land, resources, and women.

Religion appears to be a factor because a side that is united by a religion is united by a side that is not so united.

Forum List

Back