Alice Stewart, 58, Died Suddenly

People died of Covid. We all know that. I can acknowledge it. YOU cannot acknowledge that people are dying of vaccine effects, even though every other thing these liars said is proven to be a lie--the masks, the lockdowns, the social distancing. Etc.
Where is the autopsy report you are pulling yer information from?

I never got the covid shot but I did get a wimpy version of the Democrat/Chinese/Big Pharma disease.

Trust Democrats to profit from death, promote lies and cowardly refuse responsibility is the lesson learned.
You forgot to prove anything with actual facts and not your opinion.

I personally know three people who either came down with rare aggressive cancers OR had a cancer recurrence that was aggressive after the shots.

Yeah, but we know--"anecdotal". Wow, lots of anecdotes these days.
and you are more than willing to spread the anecdotes aren't you ? regardless of facts

Determinants of COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis - PubMed

Results: We found the number of myocarditis reports in VAERS after COVID-19 vaccination in 2021 was 223 times higher than the average of all vaccines combined for the past 30 years. This represented a 2500% increase in the absolute number of reports in the first year of the campaign when comparing historical values prior to 2021. Demographic data revealed that myocarditis occurred most in youths (50%) and males (69%). A total of 76% of cases resulted in emergency care and hospitalization. Of the total myocarditis reports, 92 individuals died (3%). Myocarditis was more likely after dose 2 (p < 0.00001) and individuals less than 30 years of age were more likely than individuals older than 30 to acquire myocarditis (p < 0.00001).
Conclusion: COVID-19 vaccination is strongly associated with a serious adverse safety signal of myocarditis, particularly in children and young adults resulting in hospitalization and death. Further investigation into the underlying mechanisms of COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis is imperative to create effective mitigation strategies and ensure the safety of COVID-19 vaccination programs across populations.

...of a "medical event". Lots of that going around lately. Maybe in 10-15 years we will be able to talk about what is really happening, but maybe not even then.

Here she is talking about the vaccines and misinformation, God rest her soul.

This is happening everyday now. Healthy young people who took the injection are dying suddenly of heart attacks.

Without proof you’ll blame her death on vaccines but when 5 conservative anti vax radio hosts who spread misinformation died of Covid, that didn’t move you?

Hundreds of thousands have died and have been injured from the injection. Our govt stopped the swine flu program after 7 deaths in the 1970s. They did nothing to stop the deadly mRNA injections nor did they warn of the dangers of these injections. This is how vile, corrupt, disgusting and filthy govt is now.

Hundreds of thousands have died and have been injured from the injection. Our govt stopped the swine flu program after 7 deaths in the 1970s. They did nothing to stop the deadly mRNA injections nor did they warn of the dangers of these injections. This is how vile, corrupt, disgusting and filthy govt is now.
Damn that Trump!

No I believe. But the percent of people is smaller than the percent who died of not being vaccinated. So statistically, you lose.
The issue is when the controlled medical community assisted by the leftist MSM don't publicly acknowledge dangers as small as they may be or in many instances deny the dangers of the JAB people can't make informed decisions on getting the vaccine.

Determinants of COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis - PubMed

Results: We found the number of myocarditis reports in VAERS after COVID-19 vaccination in 2021 was 223 times higher than the average of all vaccines combined for the past 30 years. This represented a 2500% increase in the absolute number of reports in the first year of the campaign when comparing historical values prior to 2021. Demographic data revealed that myocarditis occurred most in youths (50%) and males (69%). A total of 76% of cases resulted in emergency care and hospitalization. Of the total myocarditis reports, 92 individuals died (3%). Myocarditis was more likely after dose 2 (p < 0.00001) and individuals less than 30 years of age were more likely than individuals older than 30 to acquire myocarditis (p < 0.00001).
Conclusion: COVID-19 vaccination is strongly associated with a serious adverse safety signal of myocarditis, particularly in children and young adults resulting in hospitalization and death. Further investigation into the underlying mechanisms of COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis is imperative to create effective mitigation strategies and ensure the safety of COVID-19 vaccination programs across populations.
My kids got the shot and are doing fine ,my parents in their eighties got the shot, they are fine.

...of a "medical event". Lots of that going around lately. Maybe in 10-15 years we will be able to talk about what is really happening, but maybe not even then.

I heard the death rate, in some areas, is approaching 100%!

Forum List

Back