DOJ Finally Admits They Doctored Trump's "Classified" Documents by Putting Them Inside Classified Information Folders, and Then Propagandizing Them

Where are you going with this?

You specifically assured us that the order of the scanned files was preserved. Jack Smith contradicts that.

What does that say about the accuracy and integrity of the investigation?
Please show me where Jack Smith contradicts that.

The Politico story says that they noticed a discrepancy between the scan order and the current order in the boxes at this moment.

They’re saying that the only reason they know about this issue is because they have the order from the scanning.

But as to why this matters, no one can say.

What does it say about the accuracy and integrity of the investigation? Nothing. This is a minuscule nit pick of no importance that the Trump supporters are trying to blow out of proportion.

There’s been a dozen threads and people in them saying the government lawyers should be jailed for it.

Give me a break.

The Politico story says that they noticed a discrepancy between the scan order and the current order in the boxes at this moment.

They’re saying that the only reason they know about this issue is because they have the order from the scanning.

What does it say about the accuracy and integrity of the investigation? Nothing. This is a minuscule nit pick of no importance that the Trump supporters are trying to blow out of proportion.

There’s been a dozen threads and people in them saying the government lawyers should be jailed for it.

Give me a break.
“Please show me” is for children and means you lack proper info or a rebuttal
We are not hand holders
When you disagree with what is said then be a grown up and make a rebuttal

“Please show me” is for children and means you lack proper info or a rebuttal
So you think everyone can just say whatever they want and it’s up to other people to prove them wrong?

That’s for children.

Adults making claims should be prepared to substantiate them.

Give me a break.

Ask the judge for a break. Why should anyone accept sloppy record keeping and accounting of evidence?

She sees obvious discrepancies in the FBI and Jack Smith ability to catalog boxes.

Lecture us some more on your insistence that scans were accurate when that is clearly not the case.

Proper - collecting and preserving evidence as it is found.

Improper - collecting evidence, adding to it, rearranging it, staging it to appear to be more than it is.

The FBI admits doing this - they must be part of the conspiracy to discredit the FBI.

So what are you saying? Did the FBI secretly plant evidence? Did they secretly remove evidenice?

What is the impact on the material facts of the case?
The impact is, this case is effectively over.

Ask the judge for a break. Why should anyone accept sloppy record keeping and accounting of evidence?

She sees obvious discrepancies in the FBI and Jack Smith ability to catalog boxes.

Lecture us some more on your insistence that scans were accurate when that is clearly not the case.
How did you determine the scan were not accurate?

The government says the boxes are half full and stuff could slide around as they’re being handled.

Seems rational.

Some items being slightly out of their exact order doesn’t seem as earth shattering as you want to make it. As of yet, there’s no compelling argument as to why it is.

How did you determine the scan were not accurate?

The government says the boxes are half full and stuff could slide around as they’re being handled.

Seems rational.

Some items being slightly out of their exact order doesn’t seem as earth shattering as you want to make it. As of yet, there’s no compelling argument as to why it is.
I didn't determine the scans were not accurate. Jack Smith did. It's in the Politico link.

How did you determine the scans were accurate when Jack Smith claims they weren't?

I get so confused when a post that clearly belongs in the LAW AND JUSTICE forum is actually posted in the POLITICAL FORUM.

I do not know how to ignore threads.

You specifically assured us that the order of the scanned files was preserved. Jack Smith contradicts that.

What does that say about the accuracy and integrity of the investigation?
Lied under oath to the judge in top of falsifying evidence.

Throw this one out.

So you think everyone can just say whatever they want and it’s up to other people to prove them wrong?

That’s for children.

Adults making claims should be prepared to substantiate them.
It is substantiated, Simp.

They had to admit they lied to the court.

I didn't determine the scans were not accurate. Jack Smith did. It's in the Politico link.

How did you determine the scans were accurate when Jack Smith claims they weren't?
Determination is a thought process
He can’t do that

I read the politico link but nowhere does it say the government claims the scan order is not accurate.

Ironically this problem may have risen from Cannon’s own order to have the documents scanned by a third party vendor because she ordered a special master review. An order which was famously reversed in an epic ruling by the circuit court.

Last edited:
I read the politico link but nowhere does it say the government claims the scan order is not accurate.

Ironically this problem may have risen from Cannon’s own order to have the documents scanned by a third party vendor because she ordered a special master review. An order which was famously reversed in an epic ruling by the circuit court.

What Jack Smith represented to the court is false.

“There are some boxes where the order of items within that box is not the same as in the associated scans,” prosecutors wrote, adding in a footnote: “The Government acknowledges that this is inconsistent with what Government counsel previously understood and represented to the Court.”

The above begs the question, “what else could have been falsely represented.?

But this is all irrelevant. None of this has any bearing on the fact that trump did illegally steal those documents.

Forum List

Back