DOJ Finally Admits They Doctored Trump's "Classified" Documents by Putting Them Inside Classified Information Folders, and Then Propagandizing Them

Oh okay. We aren’t allowed to question the wisdom of the judge’s ruling.

Far be it for me to think for myself.
Question whatever you want. I will question your, "because I say so", commandments as it relates to the facts.

Rather than your assurance that Jack Smith and the corrupt FBI are unquestionably honest and professional, (we know they're not), I'll take the ruling of the presiding judge who wants the facts.

Oh okay. We aren’t allowed to question the wisdom of the judge’s ruling.

Far be it for me to think for myself.
Question what you want. I made that clear in my last post.

Questions about factual matters would make better questions.

Question whatever you want. I will question your, "because I say so", commandments as it relates to the facts.

Rather than your assurance that Jack Smith and the corrupt FBI are unquestionably honest and professional, (we know they're not), I'll take the ruling of the presiding judge who wants the facts.
I merely asked how it alters the material facts of the case. No one seems to have any rational response.

Some contents of a box shifted around in the box.

The right is treating this as earth shattering information. I don’t see it.

I merely asked how it alters the material facts of the case. No one seems to have any rational response.

Some contents of a box shifted around in the box.

The right is treating this as earth shattering information. I don’t see it.
I merely remind you that while you are fine with unquestionably accepting Jack Smith claiming "some contents of a box shifted around in the box.", why should anyone else accept that? We know the FBI has a long history of dishonesty and corruption.

Why couldn't Jack Smith and the FBI provide an accurate accounting of the material?

Last edited:
Why not surprised when the Left/DemocRAT Deep State has been weaponized to use Lawfare against those whom don't drink their kool-aid.:rolleyes:
If there were true justice this would never happen

They redacted all the evidence of the play! They deserve the death penalty

And a guy got 7 months prison for just posting a Hillary meme.
Talk about election interference.

Deep State again.

1715197701256.png

A WEBSITE for the REALLY stupid MAGATS

1715197738832.gif

So the DoJ snuck classified docs that Trump said he declassified with a wave of his Big Mac into a crapper in Mara Lago and into more than one storage unit owned by Trump then they snuck some empty classified folders into his desk...

seriously folks...They really really believe this crap.

1715197889983.gif

The never ending, ever expanding witch hunt. If 80% of Americans could be governed by thought he would win in a landslide but alas almost 50% are governed by what they want, wish and feel should be given to them.
You mean like how Trump and MAGADUMIA think he should be awarded the Presidency despite losing by 7M votes and 100 EC votes?

1715198038689.gif

I merely remind you that while you are fine with unquestionably accepting Jack Smith claiming "some contents of a box shifted around in the box.", why should anyone else accept that? We know the FBI has a long history of dishonesty and corruption.

Why couldn't Jack Smith and the FBI provide an accurate accounting of the material?
The accounting of the material is accurate. The nit pick here is that the order of the documents currently is slightly altered.

Even if it is, the order is preserved by the scans of the documents.

Has anyone credibly alleged otherwise?

Between the DOJ doctoring evidence and the DA lying, the Judge finally had enough. This case is over. It will languish for a few months, then Trump attorneys will move for a dismissal and it will be granted. Congrats Mr. President.
Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly
Blue birds crap on MAGAT heads so why don't don't they close their eyes.

From one fantasy to another.

Better question...
Why couldn't trump?
He stole them.

The accounting of the material is accurate. The nit pick here is that the order of the documents currently is slightly altered.

Even if it is, the order is preserved by the scans of the documents.

Has anyone credibly alleged otherwise?
You don't know if the accounting of the material is accurate or not.

This is where your, "because I say so", is a problem. From the earlier Politico link,

“There are some boxes where the order of items within that box is not the same as in the associated scans,” prosecutors wrote, adding in a footnote: “The Government acknowledges that this is inconsistent with what Government counsel previously understood and represented to the Court.”

Your, "because I say so", is.... well... no more reliable than a corrupt FBI and Jack Smith.

You don't know if the accounting of the material is accurate or not.

This is where your, "because I say so", is a problem. From the earlier Politico link,

“There are some boxes where the order of items within that box is not the same as in the associated scans,” prosecutors wrote, adding in a footnote: “The Government acknowledges that this is inconsistent with what Government counsel previously understood and represented to the Court.”

Your, "because I say so", is.... well... no more reliable than a corrupt FBI and Jack Smith.
So what are you saying? Did the FBI secretly plant evidence? Did they secretly remove evidenice?

Where are you going with this?

What is the impact on the material facts of the case?

Last edited:
So what are you saying? Did the FBI secretly plant evidence? Did they secretly remove evidenice?

You specifically assured us that the order of the scanned files was preserved. Jack Smith contradicts that.

What does that say about the accuracy and integrity of the investigation?

Forum List

Back