Zone1 "I am so tired of white men failing up” - Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D) on the House Floor

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Alter this scenario to a white conservative Congressman saying "I'm so tired of black men failing," which would be a statistically accurate statement. What would be the reaction of the media and PC culture police? Far left extremists like Pressley only seek to divide. These people need to stop being sheltered by the media and start being called to the carpet on their rhetoric, just like the majority would be were it reversed.

When people who hate other Americans of a different race become members of Congress it tells me its time to decrease the number of immigrants both illegal and legal...

Alter this scenario to a white conservative Congressman saying "I'm so tired of black men failing," which would be a statistically accurate statement. What would be the reaction of the media and PC culture police? Far left extremists like Pressley only seek to divide. These people being sheltered by the media and start being called to the carpet on their rhetoric, just like the majority would be were it reversed.

Actually it is not statistically accurate. Pressley was more accurate than the racist white congressman. You rght wingers believe a bunch of racist crap and it needs to stop. That white conservative was the divider. Nobody has been sheltered by the media but whites. If that wasn't the case, this kind of shit would never be said.

Loo at the white republican presidential candidate. A failure in every way. But he inherited wealth from his daddy.

who the 'eff is this rasict POS, and why is congress letting her have any time?

~S~
The racist was the white congressman. Why the eff do you ignore his racist comment?

When people who hate other Americans of a different race become members of Congress it tells me its time to decrease the number of immigrants both illegal and legal...
Keep on ignoring the racist comment the white congressman made because you believe a bunch of racist crap about black men.

Racist statement, but if anyone calls her out on it, she’ll just play the race card
The white congressman played the race card and his commemt was the racist one.

1715827971645.png

~S~

Alter this scenario to a white conservative Congressman saying "I'm so tired of black men failing," which would be a statistically accurate statement. What would be the reaction of the media and PC culture police? Far left extremists like Pressley only seek to divide. These people need to stop being sheltered by the media and start being called to the carpet on their rhetoric, just like the majority would be were it reversed.

It sure would be nice if the forum could get C-SPAN vids embedded.

Whenever I try to find vids of official business, usually there are only two sources, Forbes and C-SPAN. Twitter has crap, but folks who don't have accounts see only snippets, and we have to click on them to leave this site.

Forbes is very selective in what they choose to cover.

On top of this, one has a no clue what this issue is about from the tweet. As stated in the OP, it is just identity politics click bait.

"I am so tired of white men failing up": Ayanna Pressley slams FDIC Chair Martin Gruenberg for sexual misconduct report.​

Conservatives Rip Lawmaker for White Men Comment: 'Needs to be Removed'​

Forum List

Back