DOJ Finally Admits They Doctored Trump's "Classified" Documents by Putting Them Inside Classified Information Folders, and Then Propagandizing Them

To make a ruling on it, of course. There are now motions to resolve.

I'm still waiting for any of you to tell me the impact of this on any charge or statement of fact or how any evidence was altered in any meaningful way.

See you all in never.

I’m still waiting for you to tell me what other evidence has been tampered with by the careless prosecution.

It will come as a surprise to you but evidence is a primary component in a court room.

I’ll wave goodbye as you leave.

I’m still waiting for you to tell me what other evidence has been tampered with by the careless prosecution.
What a bizarre thing to say. You seem pretty confused.

I didn't claim that. You did.

No go ahead and tell me why it matters. You can't and won't. Because it doesn't matter.

What a bizarre thing to say. You seem pretty confused.

I didn't claim that. You did.

No go ahead and tell me why it matters. You can't and won't. Because it doesn't matter.

How strange that you don’t understand simple concepts such as evidence presented at trial. Evidence that is suspect as to authenticity is typically discarded.

Tell us about the legal system, submission of evidence and, “oh well, that’s close enough”.

How strange that you don’t understand simple concepts such as evidence presented at trial.
How strange that you can't explain them, or why this matters.

While accusing others of not understanding them.

Good stuff. I love this bar.

Your attempt to transfer the burden to me is not going to work for you.

How strange that you can't explain them, or why this matters.

While accusing others of not understanding them.

Good stuff. I love this bar.

Your attempt to transfer the burden to me is not going to work for you.

I just a’splained you the concept of evidence in a trial. Try paying attention. A trial goes along the lines of discovery, depositions, examination of evidence and presentation of evidence at trial.

You have the burden of ignorance about unreliable evidence at trial. That ignorance is something you brought on you own.

I just a’splained you the concept of evidence in a trial.
So what?

I would like to hear you explain how evidence was altered, here. Altered in a way that matters to the charges or statement of facts, or to anything at all.

Or don't. Whatever. Or point me to someone who can.

Now we know he didn't.
Because you saw it...
1715216182974.png

ON THE INTERNET!
1715216222845.gif

So what?

I would like to hear you explain how evidence was altered, here. Altered in a way that matters to the charges or statement of facts, or to anything at all.

Or don't. Whatever. Or point me to someone who can.

Evidence. Yeah, so what. Who needs evidence at trial. You can trust whatever Jack Smith presents.

Manufactured?

By putting docs in folders?

Hardly
Hollywood

Just like J6

Dog and pony show from start to finish

The rotten bastards tried to use this as evidence in court

What a bunch of asswipes

And a guy got 7 months prison for just posting a Hillary meme.
Talk about election interference.

Deep State again.

So we all KNEW it but the MSM ignored it??

HUGE BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: FBI Doctored Mar-a-Lago Photo, Added Their Own Docs to Create a Crime Scene that Didn’t Exist​

By Joe Hoft Sep. 1, 2022 2:15 pm2348 Comments

Talk about coming back to bite the Dems on the .......backside!!

Greg

Forum List

Back