Zone1 "I am so tired of white men failing up” - Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D) on the House Floor

No, you are raxcist. You ignore racist comments from the white conseveratives daily.. You are the racist and you are mentally retarded if you think you can call me racist because I point out how whites like yoursef still exist.

This might not be the right country for you.

post it

~S~
You guys have ignored white racism since at least 1980. And it's time the fallse equivalences ended. Because blacks are tired ofthe racism we face, and that is what prompted Pressey to say what she did. Shes been atacked by the right for years. About nothnig. She has no scandals that I now of, and yet, whites attack her calling this lady all kinds of nasty racist things. People are tired of the shit republicans pull about race, so if you're going to dish it out, shut the fuck up and deal with what you get back.

This might not be the right country for you.
I was borrn here, so this is the right country for me. It's time you 30 percent racists shut the fuck up and recognize that 70 percent of the American peopleof al races do not want the crap you guys believe.

All one needs know is an agenda is being forwarded w/out substantiation Mr B

~S~
Yeah the right wing agenda to take us back to the 1950's. What presley said is substantiated by the presence of most of the white Repubican males in the congress.

What's with her head, is she trying to look like Sinbad the Sailor?
And here is a commemt from a white male who is an example of what Pressleys described.

You guys have ignored white racism since at least 1980. And it's time the fallse equivalences ended. Because blacks are tired ofthe racism we face, and that is what prompted Pressey to say what she did. Shes been atacked by the right for years. About nothnig. She has no scandals that I now of, and yet, whites attack her calling this lady all kinds of nasty racist things. People are tired of the shit republicans pull about race, so if you're going to dish it out, shut the fuck up and deal with what you get back.
oh really IM?

you expect a pig farmer living in squalor to listen to some entitled elitist in congress to tell me i'm some kind of oppressive element

but hey, go right ahead, and dish it out

i got all day for you and you're cronies to explain it

~S~

And the OP pulled a tweet from twitter that he cherrypicked while choosmg to scroll over the thousands of white racist posts in that forum.

Talk about race baiting...

Actually it is not statistically accurate. Pressley was more accurate than the racist white congressman. You rght wingers believe a bunch of racist crap and it needs to stop. That white conservative was the divider. Nobody has been sheltered by the media but whites. If that wasn't the case, this kind of shit would never be said.

Loo at the white republican presidential candidate. A failure in every way. But he inherited wealth from his daddy.
Can you link the forum to the original C-SPAN coverage of the House Financial Services Committee hearing on this point, what time stamp are you talking about? Did you listen to all three hours? Which racist white congressman are you talking about? Post it, so that the whole forum can hear the, "racist crap," and the "racist white congressman's" comments from the other side?

I did manage to find this on her page;

Rep. Pressley Slams Gruenberg for Toxic Culture at FDIC, Jeopardizing Critical Financial Regulations​

May 15, 2024

Is this the GOP racist you are talking about? :dunno:

Rep. Luetkemeyer Questions FDIC Chair Martin Gruenberg​

May 15, 2024

Financial Regulators Testify at House Oversight Hearing​

"Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Chair Martin Gruenberg apologized and took “full responsibility” for “deep-seated workplace culture issues” at the FDIC. His testimony came during an oversight hearing before the House Financial Services Committee. A recent independent report from a law firm detailed longstanding patterns of misconduct at the FDIC, including sexual harassment, racial discrimination, and angry outbursts from Mr. Gruenberg himself. He testified that the FDIC was already implementing the report’s recommendations to improve the culture, saying, “We got to break the good old boys network that is at the core of the report.” However, several members of the panel either called for Chair Gruenberg to resign or expressed lack of confidence in his leadership. Federal Reserve Vice Chair Michael Barr and acting Comptroller of the Currency Michael Hsu also testified about bank regulations."

And the OP pulled a tweet from twitter that he cherrypicked while choosmg to scroll over the thousands of white racist posts in that forum.

Talk about race baiting...
thousands,

color me surprised,,,,,,,,,, :clap2: ~S~

And here is a commemt from a white male who is an example of what Pressleys described.

No idea what she described because personally, I don't care to hear a single word that comes out of her pie hole.

All one needs know is an agenda is being forwarded w/out substantiation Mr B

~S~
IMO? I think it is a bit more complicated. It is like a laser pointer and a cat. While you and IM2 are arguing about identity politics, and the mass media has thrown this red meat into the masses. . . I found that clip from the GOP congressman far more elucidating about the corruption that was actually going on.

What are you more worried about, folks being outraged over racism, reverse racism. . . or real and actual crony capitalism, loose as hell oversight and corruption in the banking system?

oh really IM?

you expect a pig farmer living in squalor to listen to some entitled elitist in congress to tell me i'm some kind of oppressive element

but hey, go right ahead, and dish it out

i got all day for you and you're cronies to explain it

~S~
I live in Kansas where pig farmers earn a nice income. So try another example. Because pig farmers are racists too. Trump is the apex entitled elitist in America, the rich white male, and you listen to them telling you how you are entitled to things because yu are white. You listen and bellieve them when they tell you how America is a white country. You listen to them tell you how the only real Amercans are white and you guys believe that too. So you are part of that entitled elite from where I and other people of color are concerned.

IMO? I think it is a bit more complicated. It is like a laser pointer and a cat. While you and IM2 are arguing about identity politics, and the mass media has thrown this red meat into the masses. . . I found that clip from the GOP congressman far more elucidating about the corruption that was actually going on.

What are you more worried about, folks being outraged over racism, reverse racism. . . or real and actual crony capitalism, loose as hell oversight and corruption in the banking system?
This country was built on identity politics. And it continues maintaining a herarchy based on identity.

Forum List

Back