DOJ Finally Admits They Doctored Trump's "Classified" Documents by Putting Them Inside Classified Information Folders, and Then Propagandizing Them

Do we? How do you trust the FBI that literally manufactured evidence and the DOJ that lied about it in a critical filing to a Federal Judge. But you're OK with that.
No intentional deception and the fundamental facts of the case are unaffected.

That’s why I asked you this first:
Are you saying Trump didn’t actually have any documents with classified markings on them?

Unless anyone is willing to claim that the FBI didn’t actually find documents with classification markings on them, nothing has changed.

Unless anyone is willing to claim that the FBI didn’t actually find documents with classification markings on them, nothing has changed.
LOL We're done. You've clearly and amply demonstrated that you are a hyperpartisan that doesn't give a flying fuck he integrity of law enforcement or the judicial system.

LOL We're done. You've clearly and amply demonstrated that you are a hyperpartisan that doesn't give a flying fuck he integrity of law enforcement or the judicial system.
You don’t demonstrate the ability to engage in enough critical thinking to be able to have much discussion.

That’s why we are done.

The government‘s explanation is perfectly rational and not at all sinister. You guys have no rational basis for your outrage.

You don’t demonstrate the ability to engage in enough critical thinking to be able to have much discussion.

That’s why we are done.

The government‘s explanation is perfectly rational and not at all sinister. You guys have no rational basis for your outrage.
You big poopyhead, I win

Jerk Smith’s thugs had to admit they flat out lied to the court regarding these documents.

you steal money from those who earned it. And we may have no choice then to vote in local elections for real hardliners at some point. Like you have. You won't like that. Of course you can be a shill. Thye will have bodyguards protecting them. When encountered in the Congress, they will beat the shit out of those who do so. This is doable in democracy. And this is the democracy Progs have pushed.
What the fudge ate you rambling about?
MAGA

Theres that lack of critical thinking I was referring to.

You know, you are smart, you kind of know the law, but the partisan pretentious, condescending bullshit games you play, time after time has simply become tiresome and nothing but a waste of time.

Don't be offended when I no longer respond to you, but reflect on the way you post here.

Have a blessed life.

You know, you are smart, you kind of know the law, but the partisan pretentious, condescending bullshit games you play, time after time has simply become tiresome and nothing but a waste of time.

Don't be offended when I no longer respond to you, but reflect on the way you post here.

Have a blessed life.
Get off your high horse. You’re just as condescending as anyone else. I merely replied to your condescending post with one equally condescending.

Case should be thrown out. Evidence tampering and lying to the court blew this shit case.

But we do have the material evidence. As I said, the classified documents that were seized at Mar a Lago are in secure custody of the government and available to be reviewed in the appropriate secure environment.

The photos don’t have the classified documents, so there’s no security risk in releasing the photos.

I'm not real clear that your, "as I said", resolves anything. Leftist Politico
described the cataloging of the material and it shows amateurish and incompetent work on the part of the flunky FBI.

The material evidence may or may not be complete. Obviously, judge Cannon has seen enough misrepresentation by Jack Smith to indefinitely postpone the proceedings.

I'm not real clear that your, "as I said", resolves anything. Leftist Politico
described the cataloging of the material and it shows amateurish and incompetent work on the part of the flunky FBI.

The material evidence may or may not be complete. Obviously, judge Cannon has seen enough misrepresentation by Jack Smith to indefinitely postpone the proceedings.

The Trump supporters are breathlessly describing this as evidence tampering when the facts are that some documents are slightly out of order in the boxes that were seized.

Ive been searching for the significance of such a disclosure, but no one seems to have any clue how this would affect any material facts of the case.

The Trump supporters are breathlessly describing this as evidence tampering when the facts are that some documents are slightly out of order in the boxes that were seized.

Ive been searching for the significance of such a disclosure, but no one seems to have any clue how this would affect any material facts of the case.

I'm so glad there are internet posters who know all facts of the case.

You'll excuse me if I accept the presiding Judge's decision that there are questions to be answered by the prosecutor about authentication of the evidence seized.

I'm so glad there are internet posters who know all facts of the case.

You'll excuse me if I accept the presiding Judge's decision that there are questions to be answered by the prosecutor about authentication of the evidence seized.
Oh okay. We aren’t allowed to question the wisdom of the judge’s ruling.

Far be it for me to think for myself.

Forum List

Back