Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

And out of those, 48,078 voted for left leaning party candidates.
But you have 9 million of voting age in your shithole.
6 million voted in your shithole in 2020….This is second grade mathematics…no?
IMG_2228.jpeg

damn, now you are even going to start going after those that did not vote.

I accept your surrender.
hahaha…
The almost dead crypt keeper flat-out told everyone exactly what he was going to do…He told you he was going to hand out free shit by the trillions using Covid as cover, he told you he was going to shove 10 million wetbacks up your ass and force you to pay for the college tuitions of purple hair kids, he told you he was going to hire trannies and people for their skin color and vaginas, he told you he would drive fuel to $5, interest rates to 7.5% and inflation up 18% and dumbmotherfuckers still didn’t vote it down…and some even dumbermotherfuckers voted for it. It’s the dumbest shit America has ever done.

In BL's world, the man and his wife were accosted by a pair of gang members. But they offered the man a choice! He got to choose his wife's rapist! Naturally, he chose the lesser of the two rapists. He could have tried to fight them, could have tried to defend his wife, but he figured he probably wouldn't win and thought that choosing the rapist with the smaller dick was a win. I'm sure his wife appreciated his choice.

Fucking idiot.

Anyway. Still not voting for your shitstain. Your pathetic excuse for a party is just gonna have to do better. If they can. Can they?

I believe you when you say that, I believe you are against illegals… You just aren’t willing to do anything to slow them down, you think you are helping America more by sitting on your hands doing nothing. I find that shit fascinating as fuck.
What's even more fascinating is you believe your vote is saving the country from the scary brown people. I mean, how fucking out of touch with reality can you be? :dunno:

the 2 party die-hards cant grasp the idea of not voting for one of their people....
Are you NOT voting? Or are you voting for one one the non lesser of two evils.

None of you ever tell us who these great candidates are. You only criticize th choices others make.

What's even more fascinating is you believe your vote is saving the country from the scary brown people. I mean, how fucking out of touch with reality can you be? :dunno:
Should we have an open door policy for "brown people"? No immigration laws?

If Biden doesn't enforce immigration law, who are you gonna vote for who will? Or are you open borders?

What are people privy to information on the front lines and in the trenches saying?
Or should we listen to you purple hair wokesters?

What the fuck are you even talking about? You seem to have more in common with 'purple hair wokesters' then I do. I have the same amount of disdain for both of you.

Are you NOT voting? Or are you voting for one one the non lesser of two evils.

None of you ever tell us who these great candidates are. You only criticize th choices others make.
The problem is that you're really fucking stupid, and you're missing the point. All we're saying is: Stop voting for bad candidates on purpose.

I'm not here to tell you who to vote for. I'm just saying that if you vote for a shitty candidate on purpose, whether it's because you're afraid, or whatever the excuse, you are FUCKING your country. Stop that.

Last edited:
Should we have an open door policy for "brown people"? No immigration laws?

If Biden doesn't enforce immigration law, who are you gonna vote for who will? Or are you open borders?
Nope. I know enough to believe that no elected officials currently breathing air have any solutions to fix the illegal immigration problem that work. Throwing money at it doesn't work. Sealing the border won't happen.

The problem is that you're really fucking stupid, and you're missing the point. All we're saying is: Stop voting for bad candidates on purpose.

I'm not here to tell you who to vote for. I'm just saying that if you vote for a shitty candidate on purpose, whether it's because you're afraid, or whatever the excuse, you are FUCKING your country. Stop that.
hahaha…such a retarded angle on your spin.
”Stop voting for an imperfect candidate and the other 155 million voters will follow then imperfect candidates won’t win.”
hahahaha…silly fence-sitters

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Rather than ask the 155 million voters to stop voting the way they do wouldn’t it make more sense for you weirdos to tweak your platform a bit so maybe it has some appeal to the masses?

Rather than ask the 155 million voters to stop voting the way they do wouldn’t it make more sense for you weirdos to tweak your platform a bit so maybe it has some appeal to the masses?
No.

If voters are as stupid, hateful and cowardly as you - our nation will go down in flames. And it will deserve it.

My take on this might be different than some of the other non-Duopoly folks here.

I definitely agree with what dblack is saying (about not purposely voting for a shitty candidate, simply to vote against the slightly shittier candidate...because of the fearmongering from those manipulating you.)

But my view is that the whole system is pretty much rigged. I'll explain.

I've said this many times before, but I'll say it again. I firmly believe that NO true patriot and decent, honest, sincere person who truly cares about the constitution, freedom, rights, national sovereignty, etc is EVER allowed to get anywhere near the Oval Office.

Why? My view is that although there are some exceptions, overall our government is sold out, and far more corrupt than people realize. The whole system is set up so that it doesn't really matter who you vote for.... the corrupt globalist powers-that-shouldn't-be control both major parties, and you only have the illusion of choice.

They just keep swinging the pendulum back and forth between "Republican" and "Democrat", but it doesn't matter because our politicians (again, with a few exceptions) are phonies, sell-outs and traitors.

For me it's not about wanting "perfection." :rolleyes: Of course that doesn't exist. I would only support someone who I TRUST and know is a true patriot, and a decent honest person, not a phony sold out fraud who is just playing a role as a "Republican." But again, that type of person will never be allowed to the highest office of the land. You can take that to the bank.

Watch this video. It's not that long.

Last edited:
No.

If voters are as stupid, hateful and cowardly as you - our nation will go down in flames. And it will deserve it.
So more thirdworlders and legal drugs are still winners huh?
They’re such winners that you can’t garner 5% of the vote?

Forum List

Back