Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

Here’s another goofy metaphor for the goofy‘s around here.
An armed individual decided to do nothing while a woman was raped and murdered right in front of him.
Technically he didn’t rape and murder her…but he did nothing when he could have.
Think about Biden’s 10 million cockroaches and Laken Riley‘s skull being smashed.
”Clear conscience”
”Integrity”
You dblack TNHarley Harpy Eagle buttercup pknopp may have been able to prevent her murder but you had to vote for Mickey Mouse instead. You know…to keep a clear conscience and all.
This shouldnt even be considered an analogy. Good grief.

If there is a great candidate I'd vote for them. Right now, there's not.
The problem is, most people wouldn't. Most people will vote Biden or Trump - even if a great candidate runs. If the media doesn't tell them the candidate is "viable" or otherwise likely to win (ie if the candidate is not endorsed by Ds or Rs). They won't vote for the better candidate. So why should the better candidate bother running?

We've got to break out of this mind-fuck we've bought into. Lesser-of-two-evils is a dead end.

The problem is, most people wouldn't. Most people would vote Biden or Trump - even if a great candidate runs. If the media doesn't tell them the candidate is "viable" or otherwise likely to win (ie if the candidate is not endorsed by Ds or Rs), they won't vote for the better candidate. So why should a better candidate bother?

We've got to break out of this mind-fuck we've bought into. Lesser-of-two-evils is a dead end.
That’s bullshit…”The media” hated Trump and said nothing good about him and he kicked the shit out of a Dem ‘superstar’ with a vagina and a billion dollar campaign.
Your third parties are just shit quality.

Out of curiosity, ranked choice voting would do away with the spoiler affect and neutralize this kind of vote gaming. Do you support it?

I haven't really looked at the impact of RCV. I hadn't really heard much about it at all before the last election, and haven't looked at the pros and cons, in order to have an informed opinion.

The one thing I did notice that there were primary elections where all of the "surviving" candidates were from the same party. Like the race for Mayor of New York. Were there any Republicans left at the end? I think one of the House Rep's races in Alaska ended up being all Repulicans. It certainly does eliminate 3rd party candidates pretty quickly, but I'm not sure that''s entirely a good thing.

Out of curiosity, ranked choice voting would do away with the spoiler affect and neutralize this kind of vote gaming. Do you support it?
RCV is far too complicated for that illiterate new ‘American’ you’ve manufactured through illegals. Shit, Dems tell us blacks are too stupid to obtain an iD, you can’t expect them to use RCV either.

Forum List

Back