The New Dutch Government Is the Canary in the Mine

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It will scrap many of the net zero policies. It will cut taxes for business. It will put limits on net migration, it will switch to nuclear power, and it will make sure farming receives the support it needs.

Details are still emerging of the programme of the new coalition government assembled by the leader of the Freedom party Geert Wilders following his surprise victory in the elections last year.

One point is already certain, however. Wilders will issue a radical challenge to the ruling orthodoxies of the European Union, and indeed of the big state, high tax policies across most of the developed world.

Germans and French are pretty ticked off too, look for them to follow soon. And with a Trump admin next year, expect a lot of nations to follow.

It will scrap many of the net zero policies. It will cut taxes for business. It will put limits on net migration, it will switch to nuclear power, and it will make sure farming receives the support it needs.

Details are still emerging of the programme of the new coalition government assembled by the leader of the Freedom party Geert Wilders following his surprise victory in the elections last year.

One point is already certain, however. Wilders will issue a radical challenge to the ruling orthodoxies of the European Union, and indeed of the big state, high tax policies across most of the developed world.

Germans and French are pretty ticked off too, look for them to follow soon. And with a Trump admin next year, expect a lot of nations to follow.
Not to mention the improvement in Argentina

hurray for Holland.

1716064560322.png

Yeah, folks are starting to wake up globally to the fact the high taxes leads to totalitarian government & impoverished living standards.

Milei set the standard

It will scrap many of the net zero policies.

And what's coming next?
Nothing in the lala country, only empty babbling.
Muslims have 3- 12 children, natives 1-2 + dog or cat.
All main cities of Netherlands have been already took over by Muslims, among teens more as 60 percent are Muslims.
Too late, satanists won the fight, the only solution is to flee from the dying continant.

What s bitch

And though smart in some ways she’s reslly stupid in others

When I saw that quote about white supremacy I assumed it was fake

But I was wrong

The woman actually said it in a Rolling Stone interview

In a tweet a month or so ago, you said that we’ll never head off climate catastrophe without dismantling white supremacy.
Yeah. I got a lot of grief for that, but I totally stand by it.

Explain what that means.
I read an essay, I think it was in a Sierra Club magazine, where the writer was arguing that basically the only way anybody could be OK with climate change is if they think “it’s not going to happen to me, it’s going to happen to those other people.” If you look at the legacy of systemic racism in this country, if you look at the legacy of slavery and red-lining and really unequal policies and the legacy of stealing land from Indigenous people, you start to understand, oh, here’s who lives in those sacrificed communities.

I think this notion that “Well, climate change is only going to affect some people” is the same thought process that underlies things like “police brutality is only going to affect those people” or “housing discrimination is only going to affect those people.” That is a really, really toxic thought process. That’s something that we have to dismantle and get rid of. Because I don’t think we’re going to solve climate change if we don’t really reckon with that history. As Ayana Elizabeth Johnson wrote recently in an op-ed, “We can’t solve climate change without people of color. But I’m pretty sure we can solve it without racists.”

That’s a great line.
There is no one magic thing that we can do that will make everything all right. This is going to take action across so many segments of society. It’s going to take technology innovation, but it’s also going to take reorganizing our cities and revaluing various occupations. We’re not going to be able to do that if, as a society, we’re systemically discounting the brilliance and the contributions of people of color. That’s just not possible.

Forum List

Back