Former CNN Political commentator Chris Cuomo admits he is vax damaged

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Didnt he fake he was quarantined in his basement? Didnt someone see him walking around outside when he was supposedly hiding in the basement?

That was not just CNN amplifying government propaganda, was it?

I certainly hope Cuomo did not do his own research.

No sympathy for any of these vaccine Nazi's who were so certain that they were right. I remember some of the more radical ones saying we should quarantine anyone who wouldn't get the shot, and/or deny hospital services. I remember the CULT calling for anyone who questioned anything - such as Dr. Robert Malone - to be silenced. Deal with it, Chris.

No sympathy for any of these vaccine Nazi's who were so certain that they were right. I remember some of the more radical ones saying we should quarantine anyone who wouldn't get the shot, and/or deny hospital services. I remember the CULT calling for anyone who questioned anything - such as Dr. Robert Malone - to be silenced. Deal with it, Chris.

Many said I should be fired and denied any medical treatment if I refused to participate in a mass human trial of an untested experimental gene therapy.

MODERNA VAX SALES ARE DOWN 94%. WHY?

Did people start doing their own research?

None of you were stupid enough to let CHRIS CUOMO decide what is best for your body medically, right?

When did Chris Cuomo evaluate your current health, family history, allergies, diet…..did he do all that for you when he told you to get the vax?

Didnt he fake he was quarantined in his basement? Didnt someone see him walking around outside when he was supposedly hiding in the basement?

He was part of the Reich demanding those of us who refused the experiment be jailed and our children taken away. Fuck him.

1715008353075.png

He was part of the Reich demanding those of us who refused the experiment be jailed and our children taken away. Fuck him.

View attachment 942859

Thats right.

Fired
denied medical treatment
kids taken away

Who are the NAZIS? I wanted the CHOICE for the clot shot. Cult wanted you to be FORCED.

WHO ARE THE NAZIS?

Cuomo HAD covid in 2020. How does he know that his medical problems aren't due to the effects of long term covid?

Cuomo has a new show on News Nation and I think it is one of the only true news shows on evening TV. He says he has "Long Covid" and has brought Dr. Birx to discuss why there is nearly no effort to determine WHY people have this condition and how prevalent it is. Cuomo was definitely a tool of the Democrats while on CNN but imo he's definitely worth watching now.

EPOCH TIMES?

You mean that NORTH KOREAN weirdo site?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you fools wonder why no one takes you seriously

1715009042300.gif

Cuomo HAD covid in 2020. How does he know that his medical problems aren't due to the effects of long term covid?

Covid tests were mostly BS. A 50-50 positive hit rate to inflate the hysteria. Normal FLU vanished during FLU season. Everyone locked down 5-14 days from phony positive tests,

Cuomo has a new show on News Nation and I think it is one of the only true news shows on evening TV. He says he has "Long Covid" and has brought Dr. Birx to discuss why there is nearly no effort to determine WHY people have this condition and how prevalent it is. Cuomo was definitely a tool of the Democrats while on CNN but imo he's definitely worth watching now.

Fuck Andrew and Chris.

Who knows how many lives they are responsible for ending.

At least tens of thousands. Probably hundreds of thousands.

Here are the screengrabs from the Judiciary Report and from Mike Benz’s website on the “10 flaming examples” of the times the tech giants admitted that passed censorship policies because they were threatened by the Biden regime.

The Biden White House forced tech giants to censor these five (ten, edited) COVID claims – that all turned out to be accurate.
Claims that COVID was:
1.) manmade,
2.) manufactured,
3.) bioengineered
4.) a bioweapon
5.) created by an individual government
6.) modified through gain of function research
7.) Amazon employees admitted they changed their content moderation due to pressure from the Biden regime.
8.) Amazon changed its bookstore policies due to criticism from the Biden regime.
9.) Facebook employees admitted Facebook censored the man-made theory due to pressure from the Biden regime.
10.) The Biden regime pressured Facebook to block content that was negative about the vaccines.

*****as stated. We now live in a Police state. A bananna republic.//

Covid tests were mostly BS. A 50-50 positive hit rate to inflate the hysteria. Normal FLU vanished during FLU season. Everyone locked down 5-14 days from phony positive tests,

Yes.

The cult DUMB FUCKS never understood this no matter how much you told them.

The tests were for ANY VIRUS in your nasal passages.…NOT WHAT VIRUS.

FLU = COVID = GOVERNMENT $$$$$

THAT IS WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUT.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thats right.

Fired
denied medical treatment
kids taken away

Who are the NAZIS? I wanted the CHOICE for the clot shot. Cult wanted you to be FORCED.

WHO ARE THE NAZIS?

What bullshit! Cuomo was fired for going on air and defending his brother from accusations of sexual harassment. And then he was also accused of sexual harassment.

Denied medical treatment???? That's not what he claimed.

When were his children taken away?

Stop lying about this stuff.

Covid tests were not BS, at least not the tests the rest of the world used. The Trump Tests were all bullshit.

Trump wanted American companies to have the "rights" to the tests so they could make more money, so he rejected the WHO tests the rest of the world used. Redfield botched the test roll out leaving the USA with no effective testing system.

Drug companies just put out whatever they wanted. No government approvals at all after Trump's hand picked CDC Director botched the testing system roll out. Half of the "instant" tests gave false results, but they were following by the more definitive amd accurate tests, if the intitial test was positive.

Multiple lawsuits in Europe for the vax damaged suing AstraZeneca for over £20m.

How much can VAX DAMAGED AMERICANS SUE PHARMA FOR?

ZERO.

NO VAX DAMAGED AMERICANS MAY SUE PHARMA BECAUSE OF THE EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION ACT AND THE VILIFICATION OF IVERMECTIN.

That is how smart the cult is. :laughing0301: :hhello: :hhello: :hhello: :hhello:

Forum List

Back