Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

Fellas….it’s this loony shit that keeps people from taking you seriously.
Pretending the system isn’t binary is fucking retarded.
Pretending Biden and Trump are equally bad for America is fucking retarded.

ALL sane people know this, this is why your tiny little group of uber intelligent badasses has and always be a tiny little group.

dblack
then why did you say UNFORTUNATELY one has to win?.....so they must be equally bad.....

What we are saying is, it continues to be like this because of retards like you.
Retards like me accepting my best option?
That’s how I live my entire life. I’ve always taken my best option.

When I was a kid looking for a job…one company offered me $12 and another offered me $16 when I really wanted $18…I said fuck them both and stayed unemployed since I couldn’t get the $18 I wanted. I showed them didn’t I?

then why did you say UNFORTUNATELY one has to win?.....so they must be equally bad.....
Because I’m smart enough to know that Trump has faults, he’s not a perfect fit for me. I’d much prefer a hardcore nationalist with Hitler like tendencies aimed at you lefties.
See how easy this shit is.

Because I’m smart enough to know that Trump has faults, he’s not a perfect fit for me. I’d much prefer a hardcore nationalist with Hitler like tendencies aimed at you lefties.
See how easy this shit is.
anyone who wants a hitler type guy aint that smart....whats funny is i was called a fence sitter by you earlier,now i am a lefty...lol....thats ok your good buddy jones said i was a die hard righty once.....you die hards are funny....see how easy that is?....

anyone who wants a hitler type guy aint that smart....whats funny is i was called a fence sitter by you earlier,now i am a lefty...lol....thats ok your good buddy jones said i was a die hard righty once.....you die hards are funny....
Like your 73 world changing buddies, you aren’t a lefty on purpose, your ignorance prevents you from voting against leftism so you ‘accidentally’ / effectively vote for it.

Like your 73 world changing buddies, you aren’t a lefty on purpose, your ignorance prevents you from voting against leftism so you ‘accidentally’ / effectively vote for it.
And we're STILL not gonna vote for your douchebag. Might as well pack it in. You failed.

if i dont vote for it i aint helping it....are you one of those dipshits who say if i dont vote for trump i am helping biden?...

Trust me, ya’ll are too far gone…I just like pointing and laughing at you.
Good for you. You remind me of a friend's 5 year old - really in that "negative attention" phase. Except he'll probably grow out of it.

if i dont vote for it i aint helping it....are you one of those dipshits who say if i dont vote for trump i am helping biden?...
Here’s another goofy metaphor for the goofy‘s around here.
An armed individual decided to do nothing while a woman was raped and murdered right in front of him.
Technically he didn’t rape and murder her…but he did nothing when he could have.
Think about Biden’s 10 million cockroaches and Laken Riley‘s skull being smashed.
”Clear conscience”
”Integrity”
You dblack TNHarley Harpy Eagle buttercup pknopp may have been able to prevent her murder but you had to vote for Mickey Mouse instead. You know…to keep a clear conscience and all.

An armed individual decided to do nothing while a woman was raped and murdered right in front of him.
Technically he didn’t rape and murder her…but he did nothing when he could have.
Think about Biden’s 10 million cockroaches and Laken Riley‘s skull being smashed.
”Clear conscience”
”Integrity”
You dblack TNHarley Harpy Eagle buttercup pknopp may have been able to prevent her murder but you had to vote for Mickey Mouse instead. You know…to keep a clear conscience and all.

your analogies gets worse and worse.

But sure, Trump lost my state by 2.4 million votes, but if only I had voted for him he might have won! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

your analogies gets worse and worse.

But sure, Trump lost my state by 2.4 million votes, but if only I had voted for him he might have won! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
How many dumbasses in your state didn’t vote or voted for Mickey Mouse?
I guarantee there’s at least another 2.4M fucked in the head wackos in your state…all have Laken Riley’s blood on their hands.

”Clear conscience”
”Integrity”
you have already said this.....running out of material?....

In BL's world, the man and his wife were accosted by a pair of gang members. But they offered the man a choice! He got to choose his wife's rapist! Naturally, he chose the lesser of the two rapists. He could have tried to fight them, could have tried to defend his wife, but he figured he probably wouldn't win and thought that choosing the rapist with the smaller dick was a win. I'm sure his wife appreciated his choice.

Fucking idiot.

Anyway. Still not voting for your shitstain. Your pathetic excuse for a party is just gonna have to do better. If they can. Can they?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back