What Reason Would A Gag Order Be Placed On Trump?

The same reason gag orders are usually put in place. To protect the integrity of the proceedings. To prevent witnesses or members of the jury from being intimidated.

In the context of a criminal trial Trump is a defendant. Not a presidential candidate.
If your integrity can’t stand up against the plaintiff talking bad about you there was no solid case against them.

Irrelevant! This is all part of the whole “give unto Caesar” thing.

I find it pretty relevant considering the fact that the Bible clearly states not to bear false witnesses, but in this case false accusers also works.

The witnesses and accusers are under sworn oath. The defense will have its chance.

Since when do criminals care about following the law?

The Constitution, the defining scripture in this case, clearly mandates separation of church and state.

Did I say that it wasn't? You asked how what I said was relevant so I was talking scripture based.

Convict Trump and we’ll go a long way towards showing criminals what happens when they don’t follow the law.

Well in some cases it's worth the risk. The American Revolution was illegal but if it didn't happen we would all still be underneath a British monarchy right now.

Last edited:
Trump should keep talking as he sees fit, like any other American.

To make sure any contempt charges are laughed out of the SCOTUS, from now on, he should preface every thing he say about the Trial, with WTTE of "Did you see the latest from the Biden administration, and their surrogates?"

That's cut-and-dried political speech. It would be just like when radio stations are not allowed to censor profanity in a politcal ad.
Any other American that tried to get personal with the jury or the judges family is going to be in jail

Other than to silence him so he won't expose all of the liberals trying to imprison him for nothing. I asked this question in another thread but I wanted to also make a new thread about it to give more people the chance to answer it. (People on the left mostly.) So, anybody got anything? :popcorn:

Edit: (Because I can) Bonus question: Why are they even holding a criminal trial for Trump supposedly cheating on his wife anyways?
So he doesn't invite you Red hats to violence

How does that excuse what Trump did?

If any other defendant did that he’d be in jail the next day
What law did he break?.... salacious rumors are not a crime... paying for silence is done every day.... I still can't get an answer to what the freaking crime is....

Forum List

Back