What Reason Would A Gag Order Be Placed On Trump?

Such as and how is Trump disturbing the peace just by simply telling his side of the story?
Maybe you don't get it...

Witness intimidation is a form of obstruction of justice and under 18 U.S. Code § 1512, it's a federal crime to interfere with witness testimony or cooperation in a criminal case. In order to be charged with witness tampering, it has to be proven you attempted to alter or prevent witness testimony.

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, endeavors to influence, intimidate, or impede any grand or petit juror, or officer in or of any court of the United States, or officer who may be serving at any examination or other proceeding before any United States magistrate ...

Here is a simple violation :
That jury was picked so fast -- 95 percent Democrats," Trump said in the interview. "The area is mostly all Democrats. You think of it as just a purely Democrat area."
That intimidation... That is without the gag order...
"They are catching undercover Liberal Activists lying to the Judge in order to get on the Trump Jury," Trump wrote in the post, quoting Watters' words.
That intimidation...

"David's (Pecker) been very nice, a nice guy,"
That intimidation... This is why your own lawyers tell you to shut the fuck up...

Trump can't say this, he is a criminal defendant in a case...

And he shouldn't expect any leniency, he threatened the Judge's daughter...

Ok. What Trump can say and can’t say are pretty well known. You can say you are being persecuted. You can’t say the Judge is paid for by Biden to persecute you.

Yes you can. It's called freedom of speech.

The goal is to prevent Trump from campaigning and silence him while Dems hit the campaign trail. Can you believe it, in America land of the free that a CORRUPT Dem party would prevent their opponent from even running? Wow just wow!

Yes Democrats are that nasty and vile, lower than human trash!

Exactly and that's why they're also having this stupid trial for him in the first place. Btw, I also edited my OP as a rhetorical question because I really love WEATHER53's point about how ridiculous it is that they're even having a criminal trial for a simple case of cheating. (Which Trump and Daniels both say never happened for the record.)

Maybe you don't get it...

Witness intimidation is a form of obstruction of justice and under 18 U.S. Code § 1512, it's a federal crime to interfere with witness testimony or cooperation in a criminal case. In order to be charged with witness tampering, it has to be proven you attempted to alter or prevent witness testimony.

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, endeavors to influence, intimidate, or impede any grand or petit juror, or officer in or of any court of the United States, or officer who may be serving at any examination or other proceeding before any United States magistrate ...

Here is a simple violation :
That jury was picked so fast -- 95 percent Democrats," Trump said in the interview. "The area is mostly all Democrats. You think of it as just a purely Democrat area."
That intimidation... That is without the gag order...
"They are catching undercover Liberal Activists lying to the Judge in order to get on the Trump Jury," Trump wrote in the post, quoting Watters' words.
That intimidation...

"David's (Pecker) been very nice, a nice guy,"
That intimidation... This is why your own lawyers tell you to shut the fuck up...

Trump can't say this, he is a criminal defendant in a case...

And he shouldn't expect any leniency, he threatened the Judge's daughter...

You're right I don't get it because I don't see how Trump interfered with anything from those quotes. :dunno: (And he didn't threaten the judge's daughter either.)

If he is truthful in his threats and intimidation (if they hurt him under the law, he will get them), then he is admitting he is outside the law.

That's not a threat that's self-defense.

Last edited:
Yes you can. It's called freedom of speech.

Exactly and that's why they're also having this stupid trial for him in the first place. Btw, I also edited my OP as a rhetorical question because I really love WEATHER53's point about how ridiculous it is that they're even having a criminal trial for a simple case of cheating. (Which Trump and Daniels both say never happened for the record.)

You're right I don't get it because I don't see how Trump interfered with anything from those quotes. :dunno:

That's not a threat that's self-defense.
Talking about the judges daughter in any way is not self defense

Other than to silence him so he won't expose all of the liberals trying to imprison him for nothing. I asked this question in another thread but I wanted to also make a new thread about it to give more people the chance to answer it. (People on the left mostly.) So, anybody got anything? :popcorn:

Edit: (Because I can) Bonus question: Why are they even holding a criminal trial for Trump supposedly cheating on his wife anyways?
Trump should keep talking as he sees fit, like any other American.

To make sure any contempt charges are laughed out of the SCOTUS, from now on, he should preface every thing he say about the Trial, with WTTE of "Did you see the latest from the Biden administration, and their surrogates?"

That's cut-and-dried political speech. It would be just like when radio stations are not allowed to censor profanity in a politcal ad.

Then why are Trumps lawyers allowed to present a defense, call witnesses and make challenges?
A defense of what?... salacious rumors?... I haven't heard one crime have you?... If this jury convicts they will be convicting him out of spite....

Trump should keep talking as he sees fit, like any other American.

To make sure any contempt charges are laughed out of the SCOTUS, from now on, he should preface every thing he say about the Trial, with WTTE of "Did you see the latest from the Biden administration, and their surrogates?"

That's cut-and-dried political speech. It would be just like when radio stations are not allowed to censor profanity in a politcal ad.

That's a really good idea but there's only one problem with that. In censoring Trump the rest of us are being censored from the truth and then we will never know what truly is going on behind doors and that's scary to me because if it's happening to Trump, it could happen to anyone.

Last edited:
Rape, kneecapping ...? Don't suppose you have Trump's quote where he "threatened the Judge's daughter"

Must have missed that statement before. The lies keep coming and getting bigger the closer we get to the election. Go figure.

Yes but I still haven't been provided a link so it's difficult to say. I don't think that he would make up a story like that so I'm going to do a bit of Googling.
Okay because I read she was a democrat fundraiser for Newsom Harris Pelosi and other CA democrats.... but who knows... if she is a conservative I can't wait for her hate daddy book...

That’s for the judge to decide, not you or Trump.

Well thankfully there's a bigger judge that gets to decide what happens to his eternal soul.

Okay because I read she was a democrat fundraiser for Newsom Harris Pelosi and other CA democrats.... but who knows... if she is a conservative I can't wait for her hate daddy book...

And I just read something about Trump calling her a Trump hater but maybe she changed. WEATHER53, can you please shed a little light on this?

Forum List

Back