Peace Democrats

We’ve seen that Netanyahu has no problem with mass murder of helpless civilians. If all the men in Gaza are disarmed, what will prevent Netanyahu from holocausting all the Palestinians?

Netanyahu has had his revenge. It’s long past time for a ceasefire.
Netanyahu does not get Hamas off the verdict of execution. It is dying right now.

You sound as if you are an uneducated, immature dork. Hamas started it with a mass murder raid that you don't condemn.
You are a bloodthirsty brain-dead weasel.

I have repeatedly condemned the Hamas attack.

Only morons think this conflict began with the Hamas raid. Both sides have been committing atrocities for decades.

Only morons think this conflict began with the Hamas raid. Both sides have been committing atrocities for decades.
This war began with the Hamas mass murder raid, yes.

The Jews and Arabs have been fighting a long time, yes.

Tough. Their neighbors have, and as Hamas held the collective responsible, so does Israel hold Gaza as such.

Gaza is like the Warsaw Ghetto.

The ghetto was demolished by the Germans in May 1943 after the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising had temporarily halted the deportations. The total death toll among the prisoners of the ghetto is estimated to be at least 300,000 killed by bullet or gas,[8] combined with 92,000 victims of starvation and related diseases, the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, and the casualties of the final destruction of the ghetto.[2][9][10][11]

I gave you enormous credit for your patience in debating Slow. I banned that asshole over a year ago.

The Hamas attack never should have succeeded. Netanyahu was warned by his own people that there'd be repercussions to his judicial reform. The defense of the border was abysmal. Reports from military spotters at the border observing Hamas training operations within the months prior to the attack went unheeded. It is little wonder Netanyahu's approval rating in Israel is in the pit and he needs this war continued to hang on to power.

Israel completes ‘iron wall’ underground Gaza barrier

Why did Israel fail to foil Hamas attack plot despite specific warnings?

The Hamas attack never should have succeeded. Netanyahu was warned by his own people that there'd be repercussions to his judicial reform. The defense of the border was abysmal. Reports from military spotters at the border observing Hamas training operations within the months prior to the attack went unheeded. It is little wonder Netanyahu's approval rating in Israel is in the pit and he needs this war continued to hang on to power.

Israel completes ‘iron wall’ underground Gaza barrier

Why did Israel fail to foil Hamas attack plot despite specific warnings?
It was likely a false flag. There is plenty of evidence.

Forum List

Back