What Reason Would A Gag Order Be Placed On Trump?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Other than to silence him so he won't expose all of the liberals trying to imprison him for nothing. I asked this question in another thread but I wanted to also make a new thread about it to give more people the chance to answer it. (People on the left mostly.) So, anybody got anything? :popcorn:

Edit: (Because I can) Bonus question: Why are they even holding a criminal trial for Trump supposedly cheating on his wife anyways?

Last edited:
Other than to silence him so he won't expose all of the liberals trying to imprison him for nothing. I asked this question in another thread but I wanted to also make a new thread about it to give more people the chance to answer it. (People on the left mostly.) So, anybody got anything? :popcorn:
lefties are schooled in this. They won't acknowledge something when it's bad for them.

I would love, love, LOVE for that piece of shit Judge to lock Trump up. Love it.

Joebi wun kenobi would shit himself if they locked OMB up.

Oooooops. Too late

lefties are schooled in this. They won't acknowledge something when it's bad for them.

I would love, love, LOVE for that piece of shit Judge to lock Trump up. Love it.

Joebi wun kenobi would shit himself if they locked OMB up.

Oooooops. Too late

I know. I was just curious on what kinds of responses I would get if any. He's not going to jail Trump though as he already knows that the consequences would be way too severe if he did that which is why he'll give him warnings until either him or Trump reaches the grave. Then he'll probably continue with them in the afterlife. 🙄

Placing a gag order on the leading Presidential candidate is ridiculous.

And unconstitutional.

The same reason gag orders are usually put in place. To protect the integrity of the proceedings. To prevent witnesses or members of the jury from being intimidated.

In the context of a criminal trial Trump is a defendant. Not a presidential candidate.

The same reason gag orders are usually put in place. To protect the integrity of the proceedings. To prevent witnesses or members of the jury from being intimidated.

In the context of a criminal trial Trump is a defendant. Not a presidential candidate.
What 'integrity'? :auiqs.jpg:

Bingo!! So sounds pretty unconstitutional to me as they're not interested in the truth, it's just to make the big bad orange monster shut up.

Think its because he is rude & wont ever shut up, with hate for any one who wont agree with him.
That go's for ALL politicians, They need to be working for ALL OF US. Not just for power or political party.

What 'integrity'? :auiqs.jpg:
See, the judicial branch doesn't give a hoot about your opinion of the trial. Once started it goes by certain rules. Rules that don't, and aren't supposed to be ruled by political preferences. Trump has all the rights that other criminal defendants do. Rules that don't include using a f-ucking megaphone to disparage witnesses or jurors. His lawyers can cross. He needs to shut up. Just like every other person in his position.

Bingo!! So sounds pretty unconstitutional to me as they're not interested in the truth, it's just to make the big bad orange monster shut up.
Scotus has held up the right of judges to administer the proceedings, including sanctioning people who disturb the peace of the courts on numerous occasions.

Think its because he is rude & wont ever shut up, with hate for any one who wont agree with him.
That go's for ALL politicians, They need to be working for ALL OF US. Not just for power or political party.
Nobody with an above room temperature IQ expects politics and politicians to be free of corruption, and to work only for the people. That's just childish to imagine that.

But dimocrap FILTH have taken corruption to levels never seen before in the history of mankind.

And even that might be acceptable if they delivered a matching ROI or were even somewhat competent. But they're not.

So now we've got massive corruption, and -- Nothing else. Just corruption. The Country is going down the shitter and dimocrap FILTH are stealing as much as they can while they can.

Trump cannot intimidate jurors or witnesses.

Forum List

Back