What Reason Would A Gag Order Be Placed On Trump?

Other than to silence him so he won't expose all of the liberals trying to imprison him for nothing. I asked this question in another thread but I wanted to also make a new thread about it to give more people the chance to answer it. (People on the left mostly.) So, anybody got anything? :popcorn:

Edit: (Because I can) Bonus question: Why are they even holding a criminal trial for Trump supposedly cheating on his wife anyways?

So that the less stable members of your Cult won't try to kill any of the witnesses or jurors, like they tried with Paul Pelosi, Barrack Obama, and dozens of other people on Trump's "enemies" list.

A man has been charged with threatening Fanni Willis, another with threatening Leticia James, a woman in Texas has been charged with threatening the Judge in the DC case. New York.

Judges in the January 6th cases receive daily threats to their lives.

Trump knows full well what happens when he attacks someone, and he does it on purpose. Especially with women, and especially with black women.

Trump's attempt to destroy the rule of law are yet another reason why he is unfit to be President. Trump won't accept the results of the election unless he wins. So why have an election if Trump is just going to try to seize power if he loses?

Other than to silence him so he won't expose all of the liberals trying to imprison him for nothing. I asked this question in another thread but I wanted to also make a new thread about it to give more people the chance to answer it. (People on the left mostly.) So, anybody got anything? :popcorn:

Edit: (Because I can) Bonus question: Why are they even holding a criminal trial for Trump supposedly cheating on his wife anyways?
He has a history of trying to intimidate witnesses.

But what law did he break to bring him to court?.... if its nothing I don't blame him for being in contempt of a 3rd world kangaroo court....

The list of laws Trump broke would take me the rest of the night to find and list here. Most of which he will never face charges over - none of the bribery, or the pay for play, or the money missing from the Treasury, or the obstruction of justice during the Mueller Trials

When did he do that and for what reason?

Why would I know why Donald Trump does the stupid and illegal things that he does. You would have to ask him.

The list of laws Trump broke would take me the rest of the night to find and list here. Most of which he will never face charges over - none of the bribery, or the pay for play, or the money missing from the Treasury, or the obstruction of justice during the Mueller Trials

Why would I know why Donald Trump does the stupid and illegal things that he does. You would have to ask him.

Looks like you got nothing.

So that the less stable members of your Cult won't try to kill any of the witnesses or jurors, like they tried with Paul Pelosi, Barrack Obama, and dozens of other people on Trump's "enemies" list.

A man has been charged with threatening Fanni Willis, another with threatening Leticia James, a woman in Texas has been charged with threatening the Judge in the DC case. New York.

Judges in the January 6th cases receive daily threats to their lives.

Trump knows full well what happens when he attacks someone, and he does it on purpose. Especially with women, and especially with black women.

Trump's attempt to destroy the rule of law are yet another reason why he is unfit to be President. Trump won't accept the results of the election unless he wins. So why have an election if Trump is just going to try to seize power if he loses?

Keep your head down, you'll be ok.

Trump can't intimidate jurors, witnesses etc...that's it...like any other mob boss or criminal or civil defendant on trial.

Gag orders are legal, and constitutional.

Why can't Trump act like a normal, level headed adult, instead of a silver spoon fed, spoiled, tantrum driven brat?

If Trump could shut his mouth, he would have been reelected and not lost to Biden.

What law did he break?.... salacious rumors are not a crime... paying for silence is done every day.... I still can't get an answer to what the freaking crime is....
No, you don't to do that: overruled. The Judge and the law is in charge, of MAGAs as well as everybody else. And you have been answered over and over, so no, not once more.

I think this judge should have recused himself for a direct conflict.
FYI- Judge Merchan brought it to the Judicial Ethics Board for advice on whether he should recuse himself due to his daughter and the Ethics Board said no, he should not recuse himself....it did not meet the requirements for recusal.

Well thankfully there's a bigger judge that gets to decide what happens to his eternal soul.

And I just read something about Trump calling her a Trump hater but maybe she changed. WEATHER53, can you please shed a little light on this?
He commented at some point that she was affiliated with the people going after him

Any other defendant wouldn't have been gagged over this and quite frankly, wouldn't have even been CHARGED in the first place.

They would have been allowed to defend themselves when their witness was allowed to attack them as much as they wanted.
Gag orders are almost always imposed upon the prosecution, not the defendant. After all, the defendant is the only person in the courtroom with rights to be protected. The government doesn’t have any rights, it has duties.

Forum List

Back