Zone1 Modern American white women have unrealistic expectations of men and that's why we're having so many problems keeping our families together

The vast majority are idiots how Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin and many many many other men - worldwide - since thousands of years - show very well.

The vast majority of us do not give a fuck about either one of those men. Less than 5% of the humans live in countries ruled/once ruled by those two men.

The vast majority of us do not give a fuck about either one of those men. Less than 5% of the humans live in countries ruled/once ruled by those two men.

Erdogan? Xi Jin Ping? ... How many names of criminal men who governed or govern countries - who blocked or block the developement of all mankind including civilisation - do you like to hear? ...

Last edited:
Not the case. People want a better society.

Society has changed for the worse including higher levels of drug use, Loneliness and depression, and lower levels of patriotism among the youth.

Hey, guy, whatever problems you are having in Russia aren't our problem.

Drug use has actually declined, BTW.

One only need to look at this board to see why women hesitate to get into relationships with men. In the past, men offered security because they made money. Today more women graduate college than men so the financial “reward” of having a guy around is no longer present.

It isn’t really so much that the men here act like egotistical jerks (which some do)...but they act like children (which almost all do).

The biggest new group of pot users are older people. Interesting.

Not really surprising. It can help to manage or alleviate all sorts of "getting older" symptoms.

My wife would love to be able to use it to help her sleep, but she is a Fed Govt employee so it is still against the rules for her to do so.

A co-worker of mine whose parents grew grapes and made their own wine started to grow their own weed when it was legalized and would sit around on a Saturday night smoke pot and play board games. Harming nobody and having a great time, but the fucking authoritarians on here would make it illegal for them to do so

Last edited:
One only need to look at this board to see why women hesitate to get into relationships with men. In the past, men offered security because they made money. Today more women graduate college than men so the financial “reward” of having a guy around is no longer present.

It isn’t really so much that the men here act like egotistical jerks (which some do)...but they act like children (which almost all do).

It is a shame none of them will say what these "unreasonable demands" they got from women are.

The Rom-Com is destroying womens' ability to keep stable relationships with men because they build up unrealistic expectations.

The "right man" in these movies are tall, handsome, have good careers making lots of money, well dressed, gentlemanly, kind, careful of a woman's feelings, always willing to cook and change diapers and take care of a baby late at night, always put their woman's interests above his own, and understand that the woman is always right and admits he's wrong every time.

Do such men exist in real life?

Oh, I forgot, one more thing: the "right man" is great in bed.

I think marriages were more stable before the Rom-Com was invented.
marriages were more stable when women were encouraged to not work.

economic dependency does wonders for stability.

but is it right?

who is the stability for?

is it for the children?

maybe its for children and society in general.

flavor of the month policies with lovers are missing the point of society. or are they?

is cumming harder the most important thing?

maybe / maybe not.

These are excellent points. Many Hollywood films today are depicting things that have turned out to be terrible for society. You’ll see a film showing a pregnant woman who is a cop or playing some kind of masculine role while husband is staying at home taking care of the house.

Part of the rise of BLM and radical feminism has resulted in a degraded society.

A portion of white female Democrat voters are against traditional values. They’ve been brainwashed by Hollywood and BLM. They are more likely to go into their 40s without any children and to have depression or drug issues.

In the USA Today We have serious problems socially speaking. Something like 60% of young men are single. There’s about 30 or 35% of young women who are single but the numbers are growing for women. One in three men under the age of 30 have not had sex in the past year. 60% of men aged 30 to 35 Don’t have one child. And now women are experiencing similar problems when it comes to dating. There are many points to be made about this issue but I don’t feel like having a post that’s 10 paragraphs long.

Marijuana is sad to masculinize women and feminized men. People should look into that issue.

These types of issues wrt dating and marriage do not exist in the global south or eastern world. There’s plenty of beautiful women all over the world. And for a young man in America who is upset with how things are going …. The response is work hard be able to travel the world and you will experience Glory and greatness. Actually it’s just really kind of a cool thing to travel to explore the world God gave us.
this is all lies.

women are women the world over.

It is a shame none of them will say what these "unreasonable demands" they got from women are.
Well, apparently men think that women want a television fantasy...

It’s more telling that the OP (Blackrook) won’t say that the women want ____________ (insert name of Rom Com character). You’d think he’d at least have an idea of what he was complaining about. I think he’s just frustrated that he hasn’t found love.

After being widowed myself, I get the frustration.

Well, apparently men think that women want a television fantasy...

It’s more telling that the OP (Blackrook) won’t say that the women want ____________ (insert name of Rom Com character). You’d think he’d at least have an idea of what he was complaining about. I think he’s just frustrated that he hasn’t found love.

After being widowed myself, I get the frustration.

Women want to be treated with respect and as equals. It is not really complicated. Everything flows from those two things.

But then again, I am that husband that is always getting other husbands in trouble! :cool:

Women want to be treated with respect and as equals. It is not really complicated. Everything flows from those two things.

But then again, I am that husband that is always getting other husbands in trouble! :cool:
The idea of “manhood” on the right is not compatible with most modern women. Some of the dudes are finding out the hard way. Some of them decide they want shoot up places because of it. Any clinician would call it a sickness. They would be right.

they don’t have the problems we do in the USA as a country.

Go back and read the post , respond to specific points using quotes
just in general, finding an overseas bride is not the answer for men.

Men Going Their Own Way is the answer for men.

the juice ain't worth the squeeze, boys.

keep your eyes on the prize, you.

The idea of “manhood” on the right is not compatible with most modern women. Some of the dudes are finding out the hard way. Some of them decide they want shoot up places because of it. Any clinician would call it a sickness. They would be right.

100%.

and most modern women will wind up alcoholic bitter cat ladies.

just in general, finding an overseas bride is not the answer for men.

Men Going Their Own Way is the answer for men.

the juice ain't worth the squeeze, boys.

keep your eyes on the prize, you.

my wife was the best prize I have ever gotten.

Forum List

Back