Zone1 Modern American white women have unrealistic expectations of men and that's why we're having so many problems keeping our families together

Young white women on the whole are selfish, egotistical, unrealistic and lazy. They want a hot guy, that makes a lot of money, and will let them do anything they want. Basically they just want a husband to give them money and do anything they want. They want the man to do everything so they can live the lives they want. They don't want a relationship, a relationship means both parties have to contribute. But they think being cute is a contribution.

That's why a lot of white men want Asian companions. Real men want a real woman. They want a woman that acts like a woman and has something to offer the relationship because it's supposed to be about being partners.

A lot of young white women also are unattractive because they dress like trash, they have all kinds of piercings and tattoos, they have bad personalities, they don't dress feminine, dye their hair different colors and have ugly haircuts, they constantly just talk like a broken woke progressive propaganda machine and so on. They do everything they can to be unattractive to real men.

Black women also are incredibly selfish and greedy and lazy. They also do everything they can to be unattractive to real men. But they have the added problems of they mostly sound like ignorant ghetto trash, always yelling, always loud, no manners at all, always quick to emotions especially anger, have no education, no ambition and so on. And to make things they always talk about being queens and how everyone should adore them and how amazing they are. All they care about is "being a black woman" and jumping on as many condomless dicks they can.

been a while since you have gotten laid it seems.

The Rom-Com is destroying womens' ability to keep stable relationships with men because they build up unrealistic expectations.

The "right man" in these movies are tall, handsome, have good careers making lots of money, well dressed, gentlemanly, kind, careful of a woman's feelings, always willing to cook and change diapers and take care of a baby late at night, always put their woman's interests above his own, and understand that the woman is always right and admits he's wrong every time.

Do such men exist in real life?

Oh, I forgot, one more thing: the "right man" is great in bed.

I think marriages were more stable before the Rom-Com was invented.
And this written by a Man, may I assume?
You did not bother to say what the female co stars looked like,
and what that effect had on men or women?

Marriage in American is on the rocks. Men haven't changed so it must be the women who have changed. Women used to expect men to take the lead in the family. Now, men who want to lead are called "toxic" as in "toxic masculinity." But women don't respect beta men either, so basically, men are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
Just about every one has changed, some for the better some for the worst reasons.
As has been pointed out, In America everyone has a right to be stupid.

I don’t have a golden answer. But going back to traditional values will be incredible. The black and white middle class was much better in the middle 20th century. The divorce rate and child born out of wedlock rate was much lower back in those days compared to you today. There were no mass school shootings … unequivocally it was a much better and healthy society. Since those days the obesity rate has shot up, family values have been attacked , we have all sorts of issues today in America that did not exist in the past

We need to have a meritocracy. Unfortunately many companies, sports organizations and universities in America are giving free scholarships to people based on their skin color or their gender.

Quite obvious that radical BLM and feminist policies have resulted in the type of society we have today. So we can only hope that the numbers turn in the right direction with regard to your question. Who knows what the future will behold.
Sorry but this is an out right lie, Things just looked better, reality was ignored.

They never mentioned Ward and his younger secretary at the architectural corporation. For good reason I'm sure.
Aww, say it ain't so! Surely ward wasn't hard on the beaver, even at work!:omg:

A handgun going off less than 2 feet from your ears will ruin your hearing. It may be temporary. But it will ruin it.
I will agree you may have a temporary hearing loss in such a situation. You also may have ringing in your ears for a few days.

The 15 property crimes that I’ve endured over the past 27 years vs the one property crime of the previous forty years empirically bear out the change that you deny.

The zero property crimes that I’ve endured over the past 60 years bear you out to be wrong.

Puke.

1715026797658.png

The 15 property crimes that I’ve endured over the past 27 years vs the one property crime of the previous forty years empirically bear out the change that you deny.
I can relate to this. Someone broke into my car last year for the first time ever in my life. This is now happening in the suburbs.

Even the stores in the suburbs are pitting their merchandise behind lock containers… this did not exist five years ago.

Forum List

Back