Zone1 Modern American white women have unrealistic expectations of men and that's why we're having so many problems keeping our families together

The premise of this thread is such that American males have it so so hard because somehow women aren't meeting their needs or whatever. Hogwash.

Yep. A bunch of incels whining because they cannot get laid

Maybe the nation will be better off with people waiting into their mid 30s to settle down and get married. Less divorce less abortions. Where's the down side?

Many women who are 5 or 6s think they are 8 or 9s, thus think they should have more than what they settle for, and so many of them end unhappy.

One of our younger males was counseling his guy relatives with 'find an average looking girl who knows she is average, who has a kind nature, and sweet personality, and hope she can cook adequately. Love her with all you heart. The others are just for experimenting with."

The premise of this thread is such that American males have it so so hard because somehow women aren't meeting their needs or whatever. Hogwash.
Not the case. People want a better society.

Society has changed for the worse including higher levels of drug use, Loneliness and depression, and lower levels of patriotism among the youth.

The Rom-Com is destroying womens' ability to keep stable relationships with men because they build up unrealistic expectations.

The "right man" in these movies are tall, handsome, have good careers making lots of money, well dressed, gentlemanly, kind, careful of a woman's feelings, always willing to cook and change diapers and take care of a baby late at night, always put their woman's interests above his own, and understand that the woman is always right and admits he's wrong every time.

Do such men exist in real life?

Oh, I forgot, one more thing: the "right man" is great in bed.

I think marriages were more stable before the Rom-Com was invented.
White Women ,under 30 , and single are the stupidest creatures ever spawned by the Devil.

What a pitty. They should face the reality: Men are pigs - dirty stupid pigs. From time to time an example of this foreign species is perhaps a little useful and may be able to be educated.
The opinion of Feminazis. Bull Daggers. Fem Lesbos.

Is this just a white thing?
The racist enters the chat. It's a women thing. I've been married twice. First was white the 2nd Black. Both where crazy, mean, instigated arguments at the drop of a hat. Got pissed when I didn't argue back and had unrealistic expectations.

I'm not saying all women are like this, but I will never put myself in that position again.

The racist enters the chat. It's a women thing. I've been married twice. First was white the 2nd Black. Both where crazy, mean, instigated arguments at the drop of a hat. Got pissed when I didn't argue back and had unrealistic expectations.

I'm not saying all women are like this, but I will never put myself in that position again.
You are the fucking racist. I've been with women of both races.I lived with a white woman for years. I didn't see they had any unrealistic expectations. Maybe you're just an asshole.

It is interesting how everyone that has multiple failed marriages is never at fault, it is always their ex-spouses that are the problem.

Introspection is not really a strong point in this country any longer.

You are the fucking racist. I've been with women of both races.I lived with a white woman for years. I didn't see they had any unrealistic expectations. Maybe you're just an asshole.

It would be interesting to know what these unrealistic expectations he spoke of were.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The opinion of Feminazis. Bull Daggers. Fem Lesbos.

Says a damn dirty pig - a man - to another dirty pig who is also a man. This days here again murdererd a man - a damn dirty pig - his former girlfriend. A short time ago he had said to her: "I love you, angel of god." Do you know how often this happens worldwide every day, damn dirty pig?

PS.: If women like to install a matriarchy everywhere on our planet then I agree - I prefer not to be governed from damn dirty pigs any longer.

Yours sincerely
A damn dirty pig

Last edited:
Says a damn dirty pig - a man - to another dirty pig who is also a man. This days here again murdererd a man - a damn dirty pig - his form
er girlfriend - an angel of god. Do you know how often this happens worldwide every day, damn dirty pig?

PS.: I women like to install an matriarchy everywhere on our planet then I agree - I prefer not to be governed from damn dirty pigs any longer.

Women are not much better. They have killed husbands for lovers, or just for his money. And that happens worldwide every day too.

Women are ... much better.

You are right how the last few thousands of years show very well.

Oh my god - was I intrigant when I quoted you in the wrong way? No wonder. I'm a man - men are masters of intrigance - what's the real reason why they call women to be intrigant for example.

PS: 9 from 10 murders are done by men. The newest wave of emancipation for women made from men for women is to let be more women be murderers - in TV.

Here by the way an interesting card - and be happy: The USA belongs not to the not leading nations on this card.

See: Femicide Rates by Country 2024

Last edited:

Forum List

Back