Zone1 Modern American white women have unrealistic expectations of men and that's why we're having so many problems keeping our families together

You're one of the lucky ones.

Not really, treat a woman right, she will treat you right. It takes work and commitment. But it is worth it all. 31 years and never closer, never got along better.

just in general, finding an overseas bride is not the answer for men.

Men Going Their Own Way is the answer for men.

the juice ain't worth the squeeze, boys.

keep your eyes on the prize, you.
There were many points made about the problems in the USA that don’t exist in other countries for both men and women. High levels of drug addiction, loneliness, despair. And low levels of patriotism among the youth.

Not to mention society ie things like cleanliness, crime and violence. These are American problems. But they are unheard of in the Eastern world and that’s a credit to their culture. We have a society in America with numerous problems one of the most sickening ones would be mass school shootings, and that issue doesn’t exist in other countries where there are access to guns. America did not have these problems in the past but they do today.

Not really, treat a woman right, she will treat you right. It takes work and commitment. But it is worth it all. 31 years and never closer, never got along better.
disclaimer:
get with a woman at your risk, your results may vary.

past results are no guarantee of future success.

phenylketonurics: may contain phenylalanine.

One only need to look at this board to see why women hesitate to get into relationships with men. In the past, men offered security because they made money. Today more women graduate college than men so the financial “reward” of having a guy around is no longer present.

It isn’t really so much that the men here act like egotistical jerks (which some do)...but they act like children (which almost all do).

Too many so-called "men" posting here clearly want to remain children forever. Media shit presents this as a laudable goal.

There were many points made about the problems in the USA that don’t exist in other countries for both men and women. High levels of drug addiction, loneliness, despair. And low levels of patriotism among the youth.

Not to mention society ie things like cleanliness, crime and violence. These are American problems. But they are unheard of in the Eastern world and that’s a credit to their culture. We have a society in America with numerous problems one of the most sickening ones would be mass school shootings, and that issue doesn’t exist in other countries where there are access to guns. America did not have these problems in the past but they do today.

What a load of BS. There are problems all over the world. This ^^^ clown got on an airplane for the first time in his life and he still hasn't gotten over the experience of setting foot outside the basement. "Garsh! It's a different place!"

Not the case. People want a better society.

Society has changed for the worse including higher levels of drug use, Loneliness and depression, and lower levels of patriotism among the youth.
Women just stopped being quiet about the abuse the male dominated society was producing.
What none of us did was work on good honest solutions towards a healthy balance for the many.
Any one being truthful would need to admit this Extreme divide works for some, but is no good for America.

GM7PxFFWwAAWWM7.jpeg

Women are not much better. They have killed husbands for lovers, or just for his money. And that happens worldwide every day too.
No. Feminazies are also gold digging tramps. They don't get their way ,they sue for "Sexual Harrassment". All of these "Me Too" claims are fake.

The racist enters the chat. It's a women thing. I've been married twice. First was white the 2nd Black. Both where crazy, mean, instigated arguments at the drop of a hat. Got pissed when I didn't argue back and had unrealistic expectations.

I'm not saying all women are like this, but I will never put myself in that position again.
Yeah. A good Call Girl is better. Put the money on the dresser and ya get no nagging.

You mean married life is not like Ward and June on Leave It To Beaver that ran from 1957 to 1963 still shown every morning on ME TV?
Who knew?:smoke:
He was 20 years older than her. Do women always wear pearls to make lunch? :auiqs.jpg:
I grew up with a bunch of females around and you know what there was? Freakin' hair curlers.
You're one of the lucky ones.
What does AHZ stand for?

My 1st love died when I was 15-16, I've only found one that was like that since then, but the timing was wrong.

Forum List

Back