Republicans Are Blowing the AZ Senate Race

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Astonishing how badly Republicans are messing up the Arizona Senate Race. Kari Lake is running 16 points behind Trump in a race for an open seat. She is a sociopath who has spent 1.5 years selling lies to the people of Arizona and America for personal profit. Everyone sees through her act now. She won't win. If Trump wanted to show he actually cared about the GOP winning elections, he would pull his endorsement of Lake. If he doesn't, it will become just another seat thrown away because of Trump's terrible endorsements, and the second because of Kari Lake.

While I don't hold myself out to be a pollster or even an arbitor of public opinion, it seems like Gallegos is respected and well-liked by most people I have talked to about it. He will be hard to beat.

While I don't hold myself out to be a pollster or even an arbitor of public opinion, it seems like Gallegos is respected and well-liked by most people I have talked to about it. He will be hard to beat.

He is, but his positions are pretty far to the left for a swing state that overall still leans slightly Republican. He wouldn't be cruising this easily against a standard Republican candidate.

He can't pull his support for Lake. If he does that he loses those supporting Lake.
Yep, that's about the size of it. Still and all taking AZ's electoral votes is much more important this go-round.

Maybe they will get a real leftist dem so they can see what it's like instead of the last couple wishy-washy assholes.

Astonishing how badly Republicans are messing up the Arizona Senate Race. Kari Lake is running 16 points behind Trump in a race for an open seat. She is a sociopath who has spent 1.5 years selling lies to the people of Arizona and America for personal profit. Everyone sees through her act now. She won't win. If Trump wanted to show he actually cared about the GOP winning elections, he would pull his endorsement of Lake. If he doesn't, it will become just another seat thrown away because of Trump's terrible endorsements, and the second because of Kari Lake.

Kari Lake is and always has been too white for Phoenix and Tucson. She never had a chance.
He is, but his positions are pretty far to the left for a swing state that overall still leans slightly Republican. He wouldn't be cruising this easily against a standard Republican candidate.
Phoenix and Tucson are not swing cities they are leftist shitholes voting for the person with the most foreign last name. That’s how shitholes roll.

That's likely true, although he doesn't really go with the Democrats party line either, although he seems to vote that way when it comes down to it.
Lake has certainly not done herself any favors in the way she has conducted herself. Personally, I think she is a nut.

Arizona is sick of Lakes act
She refuses to admit it

It got so bad that she begged John McCains family to support her……they laughed at her

Yep, that's about the size of it. Still and all taking AZ's electoral votes is much more important this go-round.

Maybe they will get a real leftist dem so they can see what it's like instead of the last couple wishy-washy assholes.
Gallego is a real leftist dem....Open borders, $2 trillion deficits and all.

It's a poll in May, from SeeBS no less....We have NFI of the internals either.

* yawn*

Can Lake sink any lower?

John McCain's daughter Meghan McCain rejected Kari Lake's offer on Wednesday to meet one-on-one after Lake claimed that disparaging comments she previously madeabout the late senator during her failed gubernatorial run in 2022 were "said in jest."

She tries an I was just joking defense?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back