Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

Where's the 'funny and agree' button when you need it? :mad:

PS: He might start pinging you endlessly to this thread btw. :lol:

I don't care.

I haven't read through the thread.

Probably won't.

Was just responding in-kind to your post since it showed up on my feed and I found it agreeable.

I've come around to just accepting that If elections made a darned bit of difference at that level of politics any more, they'd be illegal

The problem is that you're really fucking stupid, and you're missing the point. All we're saying is: Stop voting for bad candidates on purpose
Get this through you fucking head.

YOU consider MY choice a "bad candidate.'. I consider him the BEST for a number of reasons.

I've asked you several times to tell us who YOUR choice is.

You haven't.

None of you have

Get this through you fucking head.

YOU consider MY choice a "bad candidate.'. I consider him the BEST for a number of reasons.
Then we have no argument. I've said before, if you think your candidate is the best, I respect your decision. I might think that you're wildly wrong, but if you're voting honestly - that's what we should all be doing.

I'm talking about this plea that BL and others routinely make, where they try to get us to vote for their candidate, not because their candidate is the best, but because (they tell us) it is the only way to prevent some other worse candidate from being elected. That game is dumb and it's driving a downward spiral - electing worse and worse leaders every election.

Taylor swift is a ton more viable for potus than given credit for. That is the truth.

Then we have no argument. I've said before, if you think your candidate is the best, I respect your decision. I might think that you're wildly wrong, but if you're voting honestly - that's what we should all be doing.

I'm talking about this plea that BL and others routinely make, where they try to get us to vote for their candidate, not because their candidate is the best, but because (they tell us) it is the only way to prevent some other worse candidate from being elected. That game is dumb and it's driving a downward spiral - electing worse and worse leaders every election.

I totally agree. If someone is voting their conscience and they sincerely agree with and trust the person they're voting for, then as you said, I can respect honest voting… even if I think they're wrong.

But people purposely voting for candidates they have to 'hold their nose' for and don't fully trust, and even admit are evil… just out of fear that the other more evil "side" is going to get in... is retarded and dishonest, and it's doing exactly what the PTSB have manipulated them to do.

The LO2E voters are the problem, and THEY - whether they realize it or not - are participating in the slow but sure destruction of this country....and being useful idiots.

Last edited:
Didn’t they vote for 10 million new illegals?
Didn’t they vote for hiring V.P.’s and Supreme Court Justices for their skin color and vaginas?
Didn’t they vote for ‘waiving‘ college tuitions?
Didn’t they vote for higher crime and lawlessness?
Didn’t they vote for higher taxes and a more invasive IRS?
Didn’t they vote for a weaponized DOJ and FBI?
Didn’t they vote for war around the world?
Didn’t they vote for $5-$6 fuel?
Didn’t they vote for 18% inflation?
Didn’t they vote for 7.75% interest rates?

When fence-sitters say…”You lesser of two evils voters are destroying America.” Can we really take them seriously….they could have easily voted against the aforementioned but they didn’t…isn’t it them who are destroying America FASTER?
backwards.gif

Forum List

Back