Zogby Poll: 55 Percent Believes Biden Has Dementia

In the very unlikely chance Biden does agree to a debate, Xi will insist they they wire Biden with electroshock devise so they can try to shock him back to reality if Biden starts staring out the window, or at little girls, or starts talking about Corn Pop

Fifty-five percent of likely voters believe presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is in the early stages of dementia, according to a Zogby poll released Wednesday.

President Donald Trump has consistently ridiculed Biden over his verbal gaffes and memory lapses and portrayed him as an old man who would be committed to a retirement home if he were to be elected.

“They are going to put him in a home and other people are going to be running the country,” Trump said in early March during a rally in Charlotte.

“Sleepy Joe,” Trump added, “he doesn’t even know where he is or what he’s doing or what office he’s running for. Honestly, I don’t think he knows what office he’s running for.”

Biden’s age, 77, has been a consistent source of discussion during the 2020 campaign.

The Zogby poll found majorities of Republicans and independents thought Biden had early onset dementia, while nearly a third of Democrats thought this was the case.

The voters most likely to believe Biden was having cognitive issues were staunch Trump supporters; weekly Walmart Shoppers (64% more likely/36% less likely), weekly Amazon shoppers (67% more likely/34% less likely), and union voters (71% more likely/29% less likely).

The obvious conclusion is that the other 45% are themselves suffering from dementia.

Zogby? He is a joke and a bad one at that.

Fifty-five percent of likely voters believe presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is in the early stages of dementia, according to a Zogby poll released Wednesday.

President Donald Trump has consistently ridiculed Biden over his verbal gaffes and memory lapses and portrayed him as an old man who would be committed to a retirement home if he were to be elected.

“They are going to put him in a home and other people are going to be running the country,” Trump said in early March during a rally in Charlotte.

“Sleepy Joe,” Trump added, “he doesn’t even know where he is or what he’s doing or what office he’s running for. Honestly, I don’t think he knows what office he’s running for.”

Biden’s age, 77, has been a consistent source of discussion during the 2020 campaign.

The Zogby poll found majorities of Republicans and independents thought Biden had early onset dementia, while nearly a third of Democrats thought this was the case.

The voters most likely to believe Biden was having cognitive issues were staunch Trump supporters; weekly Walmart Shoppers (64% more likely/36% less likely), weekly Amazon shoppers (67% more likely/34% less likely), and union voters (71% more likely/29% less likely).

The obvious conclusion is that the other 45% are themselves suffering from dementia.
That might work if Trump didn't talk like such a retard

Or,
Maybe you just hear and read as a retard would.

I guess then it will be doubly humiliating for Trump when Biden kicks his ass in the debates.

You are aware that Biden got his ass kicked in previous debates, before he got sick, by other Democrats who Trump would destroy?

Whatever shenanigans the Dems pull in the actual election - No level of shenanigans can make your nonsense happen.

I'm shocked.

"The voters most likely to believe Biden was having cognitive issues were staunch Trump supporters "

Shocked!

Zogby Poll: 55 Percent Believes Biden Has Dementia

And yet Biden is still winning the election, so what does that tell you people think about Trump?
It tells me nothing about Trump. If you recall Biden jumped first place as soon as he entered the primaries, but then was chewed up by Sanders when he couldn't explain his abysmal record in the Senate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back