Zogby: Cain has a 20 point Lead and would Beat Obama

Your fantasy of the republican voter is not reality. Republicans are a lot less likely to worry about race than Democrats are.

But wait......this is impossible! Republicans and Tea Partiers are raaaaaaacists!!! How could they favor a negro?

We'r going to do it to "get that black guy" outta the wh. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Would you like a glass of kool aid?

Sure thing, scooby and doo. Sure thing.

Putting up Cain as a Candidate would be both a cynical and ridiculous attempt to muck up the race for President by the Republicans.

The only thing cynical and ridiculous is the way you view the Cain candidacy

Seriously, fuck you. You say some of the most ignorant things I have seen, and its compounded by the fact you can't view anything existentially.

I dont know how accurate this poll is, what the hell is Zogby

All you have in support of that is your own prejudice. The Republicans hate Mormons and Blacks. That is your belief and you have no more foundation for it than the voice in your own head.

Cain - 38%
Romney - 18%
Perry and Paul - 12%
Huntsman - 4
Bachmann (how she has fallen to insignificant) - 3%
Santorum - 1%

The only one beating Obama head to head is CAIN!!!

Only negative: Paul has moved into a tie for 3rd!

IBOPE | Zogby IBOPE Zogby Poll: Cain Expands Lead Over GOP Field & Leads Obama, 46%-44%
Herman Cain has opened up a 20 percentage point lead among likely Republican primary voters in the race for the Presidential nomination, and also holds a narrow lead among all likely voters over President Barack Obama.

Cains share of the GOP primary has jumped 10 percentage points since Sept. 26 and is now at 38%. Mitt Romney is second with 18%, followed by both Rick Perry and Ron Paul, at 12% each.

The Oct. 3-5 IBOPE Zogby interactive poll also matches Cain, Romney and Perry against Obama. Cain led Obama, 46%-44%, while Obama is one-point ahead of Romney, 41%-40%, and leads Perry, 45%-40%.

As I'm sure Sarah Palin would say, "Go, Herb, GO!"

Putting up Cain as a Candidate would be both a cynical and ridiculous attempt to muck up the race for President by the Republicans.

Muck it up? How exactly? The people pick the candidate. Your comment implies that people voting for Cain only have personal & selfish motives. Thats a bit presumptious if you ask me.

Well here goes. Cain would split the Republican vote. There are some people that just won't vote for a black person. And many (not all) are Republicans. It's the same with Romney and is Mormonism to a lessor extent but not quite.

It also allows Republicans and specifically the Tea Party to combat the "racism" charge without having to actually put a black guy into power. But if he wins, no problem. Aside from his skin color he basically shares their views.

But he's really got no shot. So it's a win-win. Even more so because they can squash the racism charge even further by pointing out that their guy was "more black" because both his parents are black.

Thats a very pesimistic view. There are racists in every walk of life. There always will be, but more and more they are a very small minority and hold no real power other than the sound of their own voice. I prefer to look at our fellow Americans be them left or right as just that, Americans. We have to stop catagorizing people into groups. That only serves to further divide our nation.

Whether he can win or not remains to be seen. I believe he can.....

from Toro's link:

really really important read for the people engaging in magical thinking:

Zogby Interactive polls are perhaps two orders of magnitude worse than typical telephone polls. In predicting the final margin between the two candidates, they've been off by an average of 7-8 points, whereas 3-5 point errors have been more typical for telephone pollsters. In a world where the difference between "great" and "OK" pollsters might only amount to perhaps an extra half-point of accuracy on average, that's an enormous discrepancy.

cain at 14% romney at 21.7%

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

cain isn't even leading among repubs.

he has no organization in iowa. he is not raising money.

he is off selling books.

not gonna happen.

Didn't I tell you to shut up with that book shit earlier... Obama wrote a book, Perry wrote a book, Newt wrote a book... They all do, it is another avenue to put themselves out there

and you are whom?

and i should care what you think or say because?

negged...

unless they're not a token...

then the right hates them.

I'm going to buy you a whole box of TISSUES for Christmas.

why would you do that. i'm not the one whining. but i'll get you a pretty tissue box for yours cause i like you. <3

Because A. I like you too. and B. You demonRats are in for a rough ride this year. But Karma is Karma and there is naught I can do about it. except :eusa_pray:

he is off selling books.

not gonna happen.

Didn't I tell you to shut up with that book shit earlier... Obama wrote a book, Perry wrote a book, Newt wrote a book... They all do, it is another avenue to put themselves out there

and you are whom?

negged...

Well I see you just didnt single me out as a new user huh? lol

I cant quite balance out your rep power but I will try anyways. Positive rep from me :razz:

and you are whom?

negged...

I cant quite balance out your rep power but I will try anyways. Positive rep from me :razz:

you'd pos rep him for being a moron?

good to know you hacks stick together.

he is off selling books.

not gonna happen.

and you are whom?

negged...

yea i did say it in another thread... you didn't answer my post though

that's fine, your arrogance makes it intolerable to even want to have a conversation with you... be it over the internet.

"I worked local campaigns" who gives a fuck

Muck it up? How exactly? The people pick the candidate. Your comment implies that people voting for Cain only have personal & selfish motives. Thats a bit presumptious if you ask me.

Well here goes. Cain would split the Republican vote. There are some people that just won't vote for a black person. And many (not all) are Republicans. It's the same with Romney and is Mormonism to a lessor extent but not quite.

It also allows Republicans and specifically the Tea Party to combat the "racism" charge without having to actually put a black guy into power. But if he wins, no problem. Aside from his skin color he basically shares their views.

But he's really got no shot. So it's a win-win. Even more so because they can squash the racism charge even further by pointing out that their guy was "more black" because both his parents are black.

You know, there was a time when I used to like and agree with a poster named Sallow on here. I'm beginning to think that a deranged person killed him, shoved his body under the floor boards and took over his account here.......because anymore, you say some of the absolute stupidist, partisan hackery, kool-aid drinker, talking points memo, unoriginal thinking shit I've ever read. You need to come up for air.

and you are whom?

negged...

you'd pos rep him for being a moron?

good to know you hacks stick together.

Bitch please... I'm a hack? lol you are stupid no matter how you judge it

my only question is, how can you be a hack on a message board?

Or did you want to just make sure you came across as stupid as possible

Last edited:

Forum List

Back