Zions back to murdering even more

That's a very old lie.
Winston Churchill: “The Jews have done magnificent work making the desert bloom and starting scores of thriving industries. They have harnessed the Jordan and spread its electricity throughout the land. They have founded a great city on the barren shore.”

John F. Kennedy: “I witnessed the Jews transform a neglected wasteland into the grandeur of Israel.”

Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY | The American Presidency Project

Winston Churchill: “The Jews have done magnificent work making the desert bloom and starting scores of thriving industries. They have harnessed the Jordan and spread its electricity throughout the land. They have founded a great city on the barren shore.”

John F. Kennedy: “I witnessed the Jews transform a neglected wasteland into the grandeur of Israel.”

Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY | The American Presidency Project

I know. The Jordan river is a cesspool. The aquifers are backfilling with salt or polluted with heavy metals and ecoli. They've destroyed the water table and the Dead Sea has retreated hundreds of meters. Study the hydrology of the Jordan Basin.

Last edited:
Deadly Israeli Raid Targets New Palestinian Militia
At least six Palestinians were killed in a night of violence in the West Bank, raising tensions further ahead of elections in Israel next week.

Oh my God, those Israeliteeeees are at it again, murder, murder some more, then destroy their homes.

The US must stop giving the Israeliteeeee’s more money, not even a dime.
:)-
Them damn Zionists. I've had it with their treatment of Palestinians. When will Israel ever learn from king Hussein how to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians?

I don't understand Palestinian mentality. Arab countries have massacred them over & over again, especially Jordan during Black September. And has anyone ever heard a single Palestinian or supporter complaint?

Israel makes peace offerings to Palestinians, grants their demand for a Jew free Gaza, saves Palestinian lives in Israeli hospitals & the Palestinians & their supporters hate Israel.

Seems to me the Palestinians with their leadership have become their own worst enemy.

At least six Palestinians were killed in a night of violence in the West Bank, raising tensions further ahead of elections in Israel next week.

Oh my God, those Israeliteeeees are at it again, murder, murder some more, then destroy their homes.

The US must stop giving the Israeliteeeee’s more money, not even a dime.

And what about the other side, are they not also willing to kill? I mean, they want to kill all Jews.

And what about the other side, are they not also willing to kill? I mean, they want to kill all Jews.
I know all about Hitler and his guilt. Hitler was insane and got what he deserved.
Having said that; there are Israelis and there are Jews. They are not one and the same. The Israelis have denounced God, they are liars, thieves, and murderers.
God already has a plan for their ilk,

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..The above occurred in 1947ad
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

King James Bible
Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

And so it will be done!!!!!!

I know all about Hitler and his guilt. Hitler was insane and got what he deserved.
Having said that; there are Israelis and there are Jews. They are not one and the same. The Israelis have denounced God, they are liars, thieves, and murderers.
God already has a plan for their ilk,

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..The above occurred in 1947ad
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

King James Bible
Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

And so it will be done!!!!!!

You managed to say nothing.

Squatters building on land they don't own with no permits?
It's a popular Arab pastime.
Murdering Palestinian children is not only a popular pastime for the IDF skin heads it is a violation of Gods commandments, but what the hell, it is what they were chosen not to do, so why not said one skin head to another as they murdered yet another Palestinian child in cold blood.

Murdering Palestinian children is not only a popular pastime for the IDF skin heads it is a violation of Gods commandments, but what the hell, it is what they were chosen not to do, so why not said one skin head to another as they murdered yet another Palestinian child in cold blood.
Take these pills & call me in the morning if your delusions persist.

They are the sons and daughters, grandsons and grand daughters and on and on of the people who were living there before the european jews even came and when Palestinian Jews were a very small part of that society

I think that was only about 3%. Since then the indigenous people of Palestine have been born to hear they are occupied and have no rights. They have to watch people they love being killed. Most will know at least one person. Suicide bombers I think had all had a loved one killed by Israel. They are fighting for their land and for freedom. Something they have never experienced although the right to was incorporated in the Blalfour Declaration. Israel does have as has been mentioned the desire to just have people of their own ethnicity in Israel. Because of this they are incapable of making friends with the Palestinians and are now taking over their houses and trying to get them out of Palestine and they are fighting back,
Prior to 67 the W Bank and E Jerusalem were OFFICIALLY recognized as being part of Jordan and Gaza was considered part of Egypt. The Israelis evacuated all the Jews living in Gaza in 2005
Please tell us what the Israelis should do to “ make friends “ with the Palestinians
Better yet; look up Olmert’s offer and tell us why they didn’t accept 🇮🇱

Forum List

Back