Zions back to murdering even more

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
Deadly Israeli Raid Targets New Palestinian Militia
At least six Palestinians were killed in a night of violence in the West Bank, raising tensions further ahead of elections in Israel next week.

Oh my God, those Israeliteeeees are at it again, murder, murder some more, then destroy their homes.

The US must stop giving the Israeliteeeee’s more money, not even a dime.
:)-

518AACAE-E77C-4ACB-B740-E4446FCEAF73.jpeg

De Joos, de Joos, boss.

71F7E424-DFF4-436C-9139-81B518A6ED25.jpeg

At least six Palestinians were killed in a night of violence in the West Bank, raising tensions further ahead of elections in Israel next week.

Oh my God, those Israeliteeeees are at it again, murder, murder some more, then destroy their homes.

Only six? I'm disappointed in them.

Come on Jews, you have to pump those numbers up a little.

Israel is an ethno-state preserving its own culture and people.

More countries should follow their lead.

Good old paywall.

From my understanding, these weren't just innocent ho-hum "Palestinians". These were militia, aka soldiers that are enemies of Israel.
They are the sons and daughters, grandsons and grand daughters and on and on of the people who were living there before the european jews even came and when Palestinian Jews were a very small part of that society

in 1880, before immigration began, Palestine’s Jewish population numbered about 25,000, and had been deeply rooted there for several generations.

I think that was only about 3%. Since then the indigenous people of Palestine have been born to hear they are occupied and have no rights. They have to watch people they love being killed. Most will know at least one person. Suicide bombers I think had all had a loved one killed by Israel. They are fighting for their land and for freedom. Something they have never experienced although the right to was incorporated in the Blalfour Declaration. Israel does have as has been mentioned the desire to just have people of their own ethnicity in Israel. Because of this they are incapable of making friends with the Palestinians and are now taking over their houses and trying to get them out of Palestine and they are fighting back,

How many of them showed up after the Jews started building up the economy?
Before Jews made the desert bloom, there was no electricity, no schools, no hospitals, and primitive farming practices. Jews developed hydroelectricity using the Jordan River, they built schools, including for Arabs, and built Hadassah Medical Center. Jews introduced advanced farming techniques, which this soil scientist marveled at…

9C26F179-FA67-4464-9610-980475E28265.jpeg

How many of them showed up after the Jews started building up the economy?
I think about 6 million but as I am sure you know that is a very long story and we would probably disagree most of the way. The Palestinians deserve their state which Israel promised them but Israel was only using that as a line with the US to advance further into supposed to be Palestinian state. That is what Hamas thought and whatever else you think of them, they were right on that. The argument from Israel was that Hamas could not be involved in talks. Hamas was ready. The MI6 who was working with them to see if this was so told Israel they were ready. That the only reason they did not recognise Irael was because Israel had never recognised a Palestinian State. They had a cease fire, Israel broke the ceasefire. Hamas not having as yet been well trained reacted with fire and that was that. All people deserve equal rights, not just white people.

I think about 6 million but as I am sure you know that is a very long story and we would probably disagree most of the way. The Palestinians deserve their state which Israel promised them but Israel was only using that as a line with the US to advance further into supposed to be Palestinian state. That is what Hamas thought and whatever else you think of them, they were right on that. The argument from Israel was that Hamas could not be involved in talks. Hamas was ready. The MI6 who was working with them to see if this was so told Israel they were ready. That the only reason they did not recognise Irael was because Israel had never recognised a Palestinian State. They had a cease fire, Israel broke the ceasefire. Hamas not having as yet been well trained reacted with fire and that was that. All people deserve equal rights, not just white people.
Terrorists, sociopaths, and psychopaths refusing to peacefully co-exist do not qualify for statehood.

“Our goal has never been peace”

Prominent Arab intellectual Fouad Ajami: “The Palestinian ruin was a long time in coming. No other movement has had the indulgence granted Palestinians over the last half-century, and the results can be seen in the bravado and senseless violence...”

“The Palestinians tipped power to Hamas whose very charter is pledged to the destruction of the Jewish state and the imposition of Islamist rule.”

438D027E-7982-4D3A-9B6F-545D0E2B4009.jpeg

They are the sons and daughters, grandsons and grand daughters and on and on of the people who were living there before the european jews even came and when Palestinian Jews were a very small part of that society

I think that was only about 3%. Since then the indigenous people of Palestine have been born to hear they are occupied and have no rights. They have to watch people they love being killed. Most will know at least one person. Suicide bombers I think had all had a loved one killed by Israel. They are fighting for their land and for freedom. Something they have never experienced although the right to was incorporated in the Blalfour Declaration. Israel does have as has been mentioned the desire to just have people of their own ethnicity in Israel. Because of this they are incapable of making friends with the Palestinians and are now taking over their houses and trying to get them out of Palestine and they are fighting back,

Jews, and Muslims have been killing each other for centuries, and you only get mad about it now?

Forum List

Back