Zionist genocide in Israel

It's my thread.
I noted that it sucks ass.

But just as you can post your idiotic posts in your own shit thread, dipshit, others can reply to your assuolenposts.

Get over yourself.

Now back on your idiot topic.

There is still no “genocide” being committed by Israel. The claim itself is bullshit propaganda. As you probably know. Not that such knowlege would indouxenxe your idiotic rancid posting.

Carry on. Preferably ON topic.

I noted that it sucks ass.
But here you are.
But just as you can post your idiotic posts in your own shit thread, dipshit,
I can post anything I want.
others can reply to your assuolenposts.
You need to learn how to read and write first.
Get over yourself.
I don't need to. It's my thread.
Now back on your idiot topic.
Whenever you're ready.
There is still no “genocide” being committed by Israel.
That's a lie. I've already proved it several times.

The Jews of middle Europe had also exploded in numbers until the NAZI genocide began. You can also tally the number of Jews in the Warsaw ghetto before and after the NAZIS moved in. Was the rise in Jews there considered proof of prosperity? Now it's the NAZI Zionists who are committing genocide on the Palestinian people. Is that a difficult equation for you to understand?

Fuck the Palestinians. There is no "Palestine", Gaza and the West Bank are both part of Israel, and those Muslims should go live in a Muslim country.

Fuck the Palestinians.
No thanks. I have plenty of my own women to chose from.
There is no "Palestine", Gaza and the West Bank are both part of Israel,
Only illegally.
and those Muslims should go live in a Muslim country.
It's the Jews who should find a Jewish country, like Jew York. As it stands now the Zionists are living in the Muslim country of Palestinia.

No You Liar. You merely spotted an unedited typo. Congrats.

You are indeed a troll and a fucktard. Your whole thread is a troll thread.
You're suffering, not me, so I guess it's you who is a "lying troll", huh. :biggrin: I don't know what a "fucktard" is but it doesn't sound very nice. :nono:

The obvious is that Biden is entangled in Israeli's genocide​

Israel is in open defiance and blatant violation of international law and Biden finds himself in the middle of it.

You're suffering, not me, so I guess it's you who is a "lying troll", huh.

No. It’s you. And no. I’m not suffering. But thanks for pretending I am to satisfy your troll urges. 👍
I don't know what a "fucktard" is
Look at any available mirror.
but it doesn't sound very nice.
STFU you faggoty fucktard.

Now, back to the topic.

Still not a genocide nor an attempt at one.

Your thread remains a fail. You know; typically you. 👍

It’s just that you suck even at trolling. .
So the only reason you are here is that I'm whooping yerass and you hope that if you hang around long enough you'll eventually get the upper hand so you can run out the back door and pretend you got the last laugh. You have no chance, Bonzo. :auiqs.jpg:

So the only reason you are here is that I'm whooping

So, that summary doesn’t follow from anything I posted and it’s based on a deliberately false premise. You couldn’t kick a dead donkey’s ass. 👍
and you hope that if you hang around long enough you'll eventually get the upper hand so you can run out the back door and pretend you got the last laugh. You have no chance, Bonzo.
Your use of ad hominem is weak. Pathetic in fact.

Plus, of course, you remain off topic in your own douchebag and dishonest thread.

😎😂

Forum List

Back