Zionist Annexation Creeps Into the Negev

Ok, but as far as the perps, you are not one of those people who think America did it right?

Ok, but as far as the perps, you are not one of those people who think America did it right?

Who are you talking about when you say America?

Let me rephrase the question.

Do you think the U.S government knew beforehand about a potential attack, but didn;t do anything to prevent it?
Caution: You have to be vewwy, vewwy careful about asking Tinmore a specific question. In the middle of an exchange, he gets senior moments.

Tinmore, I'm interested in knowing what you think happened September 11, 2001 (honestly) . As detailed as you can be please. The alleged 'planning' and aftermath.

When I watched those buildings fall on September 11, 2001 my first thought was that is impossible. Those buildings cannot collapse like that.

That said, we have not had a real investigation of 911. We don't know what happened or who did it. Those questions have never even been asked. Who had the motive? who had the means? Who benefited? Why don't we have the answeres to these basic investigative questions?

What are they trying to hide?

How do you know the buildings couldn't collapse like that? Are you an engineer?

What happened? Arabs flew planes into buildings. Who did it? Most of them were Saudi nationals. Who had the motive? Al-Quaida. Who had the means? They had operatives here who were planted as moles, and waited for the right time. Who benefitted? The people who planned the attacks. They wanted revenge for American bases in Saudi Arabia, America's support of Israel, and America's past war against Iraq. Why don't we have the answers? We do. What are "they" trying to hide? Nothing is hidden, and who are "they"?

I really cannot believe that people think the U.S government either had a hand in the attack or knew about it beforehand but didn't do anything about it. Conspiracy theorists are some sick people

I really cannot believe that people think the U.S government either had a hand in the attack or knew about it beforehand but didn't do anything about it. Conspiracy theorists are some sick people

They are the newest battalion of the Tin Foil Hat Brigade.

Tinmore, I'm interested in knowing what you think happened September 11, 2001 (honestly) . As detailed as you can be please. The alleged 'planning' and aftermath.

When I watched those buildings fall on September 11, 2001 my first thought was that is impossible. Those buildings cannot collapse like that.

That said, we have not had a real investigation of 911. We don't know what happened or who did it. Those questions have never even been asked. Who had the motive? who had the means? Who benefited? Why don't we have the answeres to these basic investigative questions?

What are they trying to hide?

What happened? Arabs flew planes into buildings. Who did it? Most of them were Saudi nationals. Who had the motive? Al-Quaida. Who had the means? They had operatives here who were planted as moles, and waited for the right time. Who benefitted? The people who planned the attacks. They wanted revenge for American bases in Saudi Arabia, America's support of Israel, and America's past war against Iraq. Why don't we have the answers? We do. What are "they" trying to hide? Nothing is hidden, and who are "they"?

The video I posted confirms my initial assessment.

What happened? Arabs flew planes into buildings.

Just because you mow the lawn doesn't mean you own the house.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tXtl0PJG2M]9/11 Omission Hearings - Michael Ruppert & Indira Singh Q&A - 9/9/2004 - YouTube[/ame]

C'mon, Tinmore...

Quit screwing-around and tell us in your own words...

Who do YOU think was behind the 9-11 attacks?

Don't worry about evidence...

Don't worry about motives...

Don't worry about videos or transcripts or any of that happy horseshit...

We-all can quibble about that crap later...

Just tell us your thoughts...

Not somebody else's...

Yours...

Who do YOU think was behind the 9-11 attacks?

That's what I'm trying to ask him ! I don't know why he is delaying in answering

You couldn't just answer my question ? I've seen that video before
Let's face it. Is Tinnie any different from those others who don't want the blame placed on their Muslim buddies and want the blame placed on the U.S. and Israel? After 9/11 happened, a web site was set up for people to talk about what hapened. Right away, before the dust even had a chance to settle, the NeoNazis/Islamofascists were posting that it was Mossad and the U.S. behind 9/11. I imagine Tinnie still wants to believe that all the Jews were notified not to show up for work in th WTC even though there were so many Jews in there who were killed and injured along with others. I wouldn't doubt that Tinnie wants to believe that the atrocities committed in Spain and England were not committed by Muslims. Maybe he feels that aliens working for Mossad came down from outer space and committed those two atrocities.

You couldn't just answer my question ? I've seen that video before
Let's face it. Is Tinnie any different from those others who don't want the blame placed on their Muslim buddies and want the blame placed on the U.S. and Israel? After 9/11 happened, a web site was set up for people to talk about what hapened. Right away, before the dust even had a chance to settle, the NeoNazis/Islamofascists were posting that it was Mossad and the U.S. behind 9/11. I imagine Tinnie still wants to believe that all the Jews were notified not to show up for work in th WTC even though there were so many Jews in there who were killed and injured along with others. I wouldn't doubt that Tinnie wants to believe that the atrocities committed in Spain and England were not committed by Muslims. Maybe he feels that aliens working for Mossad came down from outer space and committed those two atrocities.

Tinnie considers calling members of Hamas and Hezbollah , and I quote, "3rd grade name calling"

"...Is Tinnie any different from those others who don't want the blame placed on their Muslim buddies and want the blame placed on the U.S. and Israel?..."
That's fine, if that's the game he wants to play.

But it would be nice if he would summon-up the determination to explicitly declare whom HE believes was responsible, in his own words, rather than leaning upon the words and images conjured-up by others.

Such a statement requires honesty.

And intellectual courage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back