Zionist Annexation Creeps Into the Negev

"...Is Tinnie any different from those others who don't want the blame placed on their Muslim buddies and want the blame placed on the U.S. and Israel?..."
That's fine, if that's the game he wants to play.

But it would be nice if he would summon-up the determination to explicitly declare whom HE believes was responsible, in his own words, rather than leaning upon the words and images conjured-up by others.

Such a statement requires honesty.

And intellectual courage.

I have never speculated on who did 911.

We don't know. There has not been an investigation.

"...Is Tinnie any different from those others who don't want the blame placed on their Muslim buddies and want the blame placed on the U.S. and Israel?..."
That's fine, if that's the game he wants to play.

But it would be nice if he would summon-up the determination to explicitly declare whom HE believes was responsible, in his own words, rather than leaning upon the words and images conjured-up by others.

Such a statement requires honesty.

And intellectual courage.

I have never speculated on who did 911.

We don't know. There has not been an investigation.
Speculation:

9/11 Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did the 9-11 Report (Findings) ever affix BLAME for the attacks?

In effect: WhoDoneIt?

When looking it up, I see lots of Recommendations, but I couldn't find any affixed BLAME, at first glance.

Perhaps I just need to look harder.

Last edited:

When looking it up, I see lots of Recommendations, but I couldn't find any affixed BLAME, at first glance.

I don't think the commission was charged with finding blame. In fact I am not sure what is was that they were supposed to find.

The whole report seems to be no more than a whitewash.

I don't think the commission was charged with finding blame. In fact I am not sure what is was that they were supposed to find.

I paid no attention to the Commission so I really don't know what it's charter was.

So, there was no investigation charged with placing blame?

I paid no attention to the Commission so I really don't know what it's charter was.

So, there was no investigation charged with placing blame?

I do not know of one.

Robert Fisk had this to say about why the 911 Commission chose to downplay motive while examining the event that "changed everything."

"...'All the evidence ... indicates that Palestine was the factor that united the conspirators – at every level,' ..."

"One of the organisers of the attack believed it would make Americans concentrate on 'the atrocities that America is committing by supporting Israel'.

"Palestine, the authors state, 'was certainly the principal political grievance ... driving the young Arabs (who had lived) in Hamburg'.

The motivation for the attacks was 'ducked' even by the official 9/11 report, say the authors. The commissioners had disagreed on this 'issue' – cliché code word for 'problem' – and its two most senior officials, Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, were later to explain: 'This was sensitive ground ...Commissioners who argued that al-Qa'ida was motivated by a religious ideology – and not by opposition to American policies – rejected mentioning the Israeli-Palestinian conflict...

"'In their view, listing US support for Israel as a root cause of al-Qa'ida's opposition to the United States indicated that the United States should reassess that policy.' And there you have it.

"So what happened? The commissioners, Summers and Swan state, 'settled on vague language that circumvented the issue of motive'.

"There's a hint in the official report – but only in a footnote which, of course, few read.

Robert Fisk: For 10 years, we've lied to ourselves to avoid asking the one real question - Robert Fisk - Commentators - The Independent

Robert Fisk had this to say about why the 911 Commission chose to downplay motive while examining the event that "changed everything."

"...'All the evidence ... indicates that Palestine was the factor that united the conspirators – at every level,' ..."

"One of the organisers of the attack believed it would make Americans concentrate on 'the atrocities that America is committing by supporting Israel'.

"Palestine, the authors state, 'was certainly the principal political grievance ... driving the young Arabs (who had lived) in Hamburg'.

The motivation for the attacks was 'ducked' even by the official 9/11 report, say the authors. The commissioners had disagreed on this 'issue' – cliché code word for 'problem' – and its two most senior officials, Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, were later to explain: 'This was sensitive ground ...Commissioners who argued that al-Qa'ida was motivated by a religious ideology – and not by opposition to American policies – rejected mentioning the Israeli-Palestinian conflict...

"'In their view, listing US support for Israel as a root cause of al-Qa'ida's opposition to the United States indicated that the United States should reassess that policy.' And there you have it.

"So what happened? The commissioners, Summers and Swan state, 'settled on vague language that circumvented the issue of motive'.

"There's a hint in the official report – but only in a footnote which, of course, few read.

Robert Fisk: For 10 years, we've lied to ourselves to avoid asking the one real question - Robert Fisk - Commentators - The Independent

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg]What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't - YouTube[/ame]

From Wiki:

"Months after the commission had officially issued its report and ceased its functions, Chairman Kean and other commissioners toured the country to draw attention to the recommendations of the commission for reducing the terror risk, claiming that some of their recommendations were being ignored.

"Co-chairs Kean and Hamilton wrote a book about the constraints they faced as commissioners titled Without Precedent: The Inside Story of the 9/11 Commission.

"The book was released on August 15, 2006 and chronicles the work of Kean (Commission Chairman) and Hamilton (Commission Vice-Chairman) of the 9/11 Commission.

"In the book, Kean and Hamilton charge that the 9/11 Commission was 'set up to fail,' and write that the commission was so frustrated with repeated misstatements by officials from The Pentagon and the Federal Aviation Administration during the investigation that it considered a separate investigation into possible obstruction of justice by Pentagon and FAA officials."

It seems unlikely to me that dogs and ponies like Kean and Hamilton would ever investigate possible obstruction of justice charges against those who failed to protect the US from terror attacks; however, they were probably better tools than Bush's first choice: Henry Kissinger.

Nothing of substance CHANGES as long as we continue "CHOOSING" between Democrat OR Republican in the voting booth!

Forum List

Back