Zionism's Dead End: Separation and Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I not surprised.

"Libel is the use of false, defamatory claims about someone in written or printed form. Slander likewise denotes false statements that damage a person’s reputation, but it is committed orally or in any other transient form. Both words have complex legal definitions and connotations, which we won’t explore here. Legal complications aside, all you need to remember is that libel is written and slander is spoken."

Reported for slander or libel or hurt feelings?

http://grammarist.com/usage/libel-slander/

Last edited:
Georgie boy openly admitted to faking an injury to avoid military service. And no, I'm not kidding.

Why does this not surprise me?
Because you kill women and kids for money, maybe?

Ah, the old baby killer schtick huh? I was told you would be calling ANYONE who served a baby killer. Let's see, you're from LA. Not to far from San Fran. Admit it...after you faked your injury to chicken your way out of serving, you rode north and joined the maggot infested war protesters who were spitting and throwing shit on our brave boys returning from war. And you faked your injury not because of personal conviction, but because you're a sniveling coward. And 58,000 of those brave boys died son you could hide behind your laptop and call us baby killers. Despicable POS.

Because you kill women and kids for money, maybe?

Ah, the old baby killer schtick huh? I was told you would be calling ANYONE who served a baby killer. Let's see, you're from LA. Not to far from San Fran. Admit it...after you faked your injury to chicken your way out of serving, you rode north and joined the maggot infested war protesters who were spitting and throwing shit on our brave boys returning from war. And you faked your injury not because of personal conviction, but because you're a sniveling coward. And 58,000 of those brave boys died son you could hide behind your laptop and call us baby killers. Despicable POS.

Looks like Georgie didn't learn his lesson about calling people baby-killers. Now he is banninated

Ya know, I can't help it but I'm proud of my service. I'm sure that Hoss and Roy are proud of theirs. I think back on the countless nights I slept in 2 feet of snow in 10 below weather or a foot of mud in freezing rain or 120 degree desert heat and all the crap I went through so no spine dirt bags could have the freedom to call me a baby killer.

Looks like Georgie didn't learn his lesson about calling people baby-killers. Now he is banninated

Ya know, I can't help it but I'm proud of my service. I'm sure that Hoss and Roy are proud of theirs. I think back on the countless nights I slept in 2 feet of snow in 10 below weather or a foot of mud in freezing rain or 120 degree desert heat and all the crap I went through so no spine dirt bags could have the freedom to call me a baby killer.

We all thank you for your service to this country. Freedom is not free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back