Zionism - Why are so many Jews against it?

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
It's only a question....

I, as you know, have my own views of Zionism as being a political 'organisation', in many cases an 'extremist organisation'...

As with many/most religions, there are 'organisations' who choose to ignore their teachings and follow a path that does not adhere to their 'book of teachings'...

Whether that is for religious reasons... More liberal or more conservative... Or political reasons... More power, more control...

There seems to be more controversy/confusion over 'Zionism' than anything else...

Just asking...

Why has hamas and fatah killed more Palestinians than Jews? is it to eliminate dissent from their murderous atrocities, corruption and adherence to power well after they have lost ANY legitimacy??

Of course it is!!

Greg

It's only a question....

I, as you know, have my own views of Zionism as being a political 'organisation', in many cases an 'extremist organisation'...

As with many/most religions, there are 'organisations' who choose to ignore their teachings and follow a path that does not adhere to their 'book of teachings'...

Whether that is for religious reasons... More liberal or more conservative... Or political reasons... More power, more control...

There seems to be more controversy/confusion over 'Zionism' than anything else...

Just asking...

Would you rather they were like muslims and followed the commands in the Koran to murder, steal, rape and brutalise. Instead of the views of Zionism that have been in existence longer than islam. Those views are no more than the resurrection of the Jewish national home and the defence of that national home from violence and terrorism.

Now what do you define Zionism as in your own words so we can see just how brainwashed you are.

The Invention of the Land of Israel by Shlomo Sand – review

&&&In this second volume of his trilogy of Jewish studies, Sand explores how the 'Land of Israel' was invented, and debunks popular nationalist mythology

By the 19th century, those who wanted Jews to "return" to the Holy Land were more likely to be Christian Zionists than Jews. Lord Shaftesbury, a compassionate Tory who contributed to improving the conditions of lunatics in asylums and children in factories (The Ten Hours Act, 1833), agitated endlessly for promoting a Jewish presence in Palestine. Sand describes him as an Anglican Theodor Herzl before Herzl; and with reason, since Shaftesbury appears to have even coined the famous line: "A country without a nation for a nation without a country."

The Invention of the Land of Israel by Shlomo Sand review Books The Guardian

Last edited:
"Why are so many Jews against it"?

Why you're twisting facts?

At least if you give such a decieving title, offer a link to support this.

You seriously need a link Lippy...?

As you asked so nicely here's one of MANY links available on the web...

Jews against Zionism

However, the BS you spout on a regular basis NEVER receives a link, no matter how many times you are asked...

And, can you clarify why you feel that the title of the post is deceptive?

Last edited:
It's only a question....

Just asking...

Would you rather they were like muslims and followed the commands in the Koran to murder, steal, rape and brutalise. Instead of the views of Zionism that have been in existence longer than islam. Those views are no more than the resurrection of the Jewish national home and the defence of that national home from violence and terrorism.

Now what do you define Zionism as in your own words so we can see just how brainwashed you are.

As I said, it's only a question....

Either answer the OP question or... Go and hijack someone else post!

Jews against Zionism

However, the BS you spout on a regular basis NEVER receives a link, no matter how many times you are asked...

So, you base your great knowledge on Neturey Karta?

Seriously?

You ARE aware of the fact that Neturay Karta don't cross the 10% of the Jewish community?

"So many Jews against it".

Puu-leease.

The Satmar community, which is also against Zionism in most, well, that's not even accurate, they object the idea of secular Israel, said themselves that Neturey Karta are insane.

Satmar told that in times of war, it is obligation of each Jew to pray for the benefit and security of the Jews of the holy land. So while they may object the idea of secular parties, you can no longer say they are "anti-Zionist" if and when they pray for the good lives and surviving of the Zionists.

It sooo doesn't suprise me you talk about something you have no idea about.

Do me a favor, keep your nose in your community and son't try to "hack" into ours.

You're cluless in general.

It's only a question....

Just asking...

As I said, it's only a question....

Either answer the OP question or... Go and hijack someone else post!

That's like asking "why so many are afraid of bigfoot"?

Since there is no bigfoot, the question itself is stupid.

And since your question is based on inaccurate "facts", you cannot excpet an anwer to your likings.

Jews against Zionism

So, you base your great knowledge on Neturey Karta?

Seriously?

You ARE aware of the fact that Neturay Karta don't cross the 10% of the Jewish community?

"So many Jews against it".

Puu-leease.

The Satmar community, which is also against Zionism in most, well, that's not even accurate, they object the idea of secular Israel, said themselves that Neturey Karta are insane.

Satmar told that in times of war, it is obligation of each Jew to pray for the benefit and security of the Jews of the holy land. So while they may object the idea of secular parties, you can no longer say they are "anti-Zionist" if and when they pray for the good lives and surviving of the Zionists.

It sooo doesn't suprise me you talk about something you have no idea about.

Do me a favor, keep your nose in your community and son't try to "hack" into ours.

Lippy, as I made clear in my OP.... It's a question....

If you feel that I have no idea what I am talking about... Then answer my question!

Rather than taking on the same BS aggression that every pro Israel support does when they don't like something said that, well, challenges their ideas...

If you don't like my links that prove a point thats your issue NOT mine...

Home True Torah Jews

That's like asking "why so many are afraid of bigfoot"?

Since there is no bigfoot, the question itself is stupid.

And since your question is based on inaccurate "facts", you cannot excpet an anwer to your likings.

No Bigfoot because? Why? Because, you haven't seen it?

How can a question be based upon inaccurate facts? I did not quote any figures, I did not state "most"... I simply asked why so many are against Zionism...

Reverend William H. Hechler - The Christian minister - the true beginning of Zionism.
yes he was actually one of the first beginners of the Zionist movement which may not of happened without his influence , as he was a fundy and wanted a place all set and ready for Jesus to return.

He had maps of Palestine drawn up and even where the temple should be rebuilt. It should come as no surprise that evangelical and fundamental Christians are Israel's best friends. I should post an article on him later and how he was so important to the start of the Zionist movement.

Last edited:
Intelligent Jews know Zionism is extremist bullshit, so they don't support it.
Moronic Jews love it, because they're too stupid to know it will lead to the mass deaths of so many Jews, not just the idiot Zionist lot.

I wouldn't really use the word "clueless" to describe these things, since although the creatures are quite stupid, there is also quite the disgustingly malicious intent in their pattern of dishonesty.

The first time they do it, you might describe them as such, but when they do it over and over and over again, there is clear intent. Let's face it -- these things hate Jews. They do so because they are miserable wastes of protoplasm devoid of any human quality, and recognizing that fact, they project all their feelings of inadequacy onto a convenient target that they can hate instead of dealing with their real issues.

You see, what males antisemitism so attractive to the filth of the world is how it is sold to them. You folks are always characterized as too successful, too rich, too greedy, too manipulative, too sneaky and too cunning, and so when they look for reasons to explain why they are such worthless pieces of excrement, there you are -- a ready made target for them to hate.

I wouldn't really use the word "clueless" to describe these things, since although the creatures are quite stupid, there is also quite the disgustingly malicious intent in their pattern of dishonesty.

The first time they do it, you might describe them as such, but when they do it over and over and over again, there is clear intent. Let's face it -- these things hate Jews. They do so because they are miserable wastes of protoplasm devoid of any human quality, and recognizing that fact, they project all their feelings of inadequacy onto a convenient target that they can hate instead of dealing with their real issues.

You see, what males antisemitism so attractive to the filth of the world is how it is sold to them. You folks are always characterized as too successful, too rich, too greedy, too manipulative, too sneaky and too cunning, and so when they look for reasons to explain why they are such worthless pieces of excrement, there you are -- a ready made target for them to hate.

Are you one of the "arrogant" God "chosen" people that us ignorant pieces of filth love to hate so much? If so you live in a delusional sense of self importance.

Are you one of the "arrogant" God "chosen" people that us ignorant pieces of filth love to hate so much? If so you live in a delusional sense of self importance.

I am not Jewish. My father's family is mostly from Scots Irish descent and my mother's from British.

But you can still hate me if it helps provide you that crutch you need to avoid dealing with your real issues, o.k.?

You think people who are not pro Israel gov are somehow jealous of them and that is not true, we just do not like the oppression that they exert on the Pals, and since they are learned intelligent people for the most part they should know that violence and hate speech never accomplishes anything. People who are treated as dogs on chains will all the more try to get loose, or they loose spirit and lie down and die, and I do not think the Pals are going to loose their spirit.

You think people who are not pro Israel gov are somehow jealous of them and that is not true, we just do not like the oppression that they exert on the Pals, and since they are learned intelligent people for the most part they should know that violence and hate speech never accomplishes anything. People who are treated as dogs on chains will all the more try to get loose, or they loose spirit and lie down and die, and I do not think the Pals are going to loose their spirit.

Violence and hate speech accomplishes a whole lot, actually. Just look at how Pallywood has created such a lucrative industry out of it. They are the word's darlings receiving more aid per capita than any other group in the world, and this despite electing governance that promises to kill Jews "until they hide behind rocks and trees". Unrelenting terrorism coupled with non-stop propaganda aimed at the unintelligent has worked wonders.

Forum List

Back