Zimmerman charges dropped again

There is a difference between allegations and fact. In all of the Zimmerman instances, we have him admitting to being involved in the domestic incidents. It is a completely different thing that the 30 years later allegations about Cosby where we don't even know if he had anything to do with any of those women. The women who had problems with Zimmerman called the police immediately. Evidence exists. Zimmerman does not deny being involved in these incidents. What he does is say it is the other person who was violent. Every time, he says it was the other person who was violent, whether it is Martin or one of a serious of women he was involved. He always says it was the other person who was violent.

ANYONE can call the police and say whatever garbage they want to say, it does not prove a thing.

There is a difference between allegations and fact. In all of the Zimmerman instances, we have him admitting to being involved in the domestic incidents. It is a completely different thing that the 30 years later allegations about Cosby where we don't even know if he had anything to do with any of those women. The women who had problems with Zimmerman called the police immediately. Evidence exists. Zimmerman does not deny being involved in these incidents. What he does is say it is the other person who was violent. Every time, he says it was the other person who was violent, whether it is Martin or one of a serious of women he was involved. He always says it was the other person who was violent.

ANYONE can call the police and say whatever garbage they want to say, it does not prove a thing.

Well, there you go then. You've just supported my position regarding Bill Cosby. Anyone can say anything. What makes it more reasonable to believe something has happened is when the complaint comes during or right after the event. It's also more compelling when the person making that call has nothing to gain except their own immediate safey.

Your post ^^ is exactly right.

He gets accused of the same thing, over and over.
The women always back down.
He slithers off to find another foolish woman who has the need to be abused.

Pity the woman who stands up to him because he's likely to kill her.

I disagree, these women called the police on him and pressed charges, why did he not retaliate after these charges are dropped? The courts are full of he-said, she-said, petty vindictive, crap cases; there is a MUCH lower bar for arrest, than conviction. This is done to give victims EVERY OPPORTUNITY to prove their case against their alleged attackers.

"...why did he not retaliate after these charges are dropped? ..."

Because he had time to cool off.

No matter what else one believes about him, its obvious that he has anger issues and flies off the handle. There is no reason, besides gz's actions, for these woman, before and since he killed Trayvon, to make the very same accusation, over and over.

The accusation that the women are doing it for money is stupid. Not one of them has tried to cash in on this jerk's notoriety or his popularity among the kkk-crowd.

There's nothing "petty" about getting beat up, having your property destroyed, being threatened with more of the same and its not at all unusual for the victim of domestic abuse to be too afraid of her attacker to press charges.

Well, there you go then. You've just supported my position regarding Bill Cosby. Anyone can say anything. What makes it more reasonable to believe something has happened is when the complaint comes during or right after the event. It's also more compelling when the person making that call has nothing to gain except their own immediate safey.

If I remember this one correctly, he had broken her cell phone and she was running away from him when the police stopped her.

I have actually listened to some of his accusers and their stories are quite believable. That kind of testimony in a trail is exceedingly damaging to the accused. It is considered evidence.

I am wondering what Bill C's current worth is estimated to be? I've heard that he is not that wealthy at this point.

Last edited:

If I remember this one correctly, he had broken her cell phone and she was running away from him when the police stopped her.
This most current one, from January 9th I think it was? They were cohabiting. They had an argument over something. She wanted to leave and she said she took a painting of his and he wanted it back. In the course of the argument, she says he threw both a wine bottle and the painting at her. She was fleeing his the house/apartment, because he was being violent, when the cops stopped her, not because of the incident but because her break light or turn signal or something didn't work. It's all in the original post, and is recorded.

He should just stay out of the news for awhile..I don't think his elevator goes all the way to the top. A loose canon... not fit to ever be a cop or a neighborhood watch person. Perhaps he could bag groceries though.

This most current one, from January 9th I think it was? They were cohabiting. They had an argument over something. She wanted to leave and she said she took a painting of his and he wanted it back. In the course of the argument, she says he threw both a wine bottle and the painting at her. She was fleeing his the house/apartment, because he was being violent, when the cops stopped her, not because of the incident but because her break light or turn signal or something didn't work. It's all in the original post, and is recorded.

Her lights were off.

I have actually listened to some of his accusers and their stories are quite believable. That kind of testimony in a trail is exceedingly damaging to the accused. It is considered evidence.
Well, I'm not sure whether to believe them. First of all, their being convincing: they are all actresses, I believe. So.... Second, they did not report the incidents when they happened, supposedly because they were worried it would negatively affect their careers. In that case, they sold out their dignity and righteousness for their careers and also, Cosby was never so powerful that he could ruin someone's career. Get real. He was popular, not powerful. And, as a black man, the American public would be far more likely to believe he was a sexual predator than they might be of a white man. The 30 year gap from the time these things happened to the present allegations is also very troubling. And, he is a very wealthy man. There are several who are now suing him in civil court--for money, lots of it presumably.

Her lights were off.
Ok, she's a dingbat. I have to agree.

Her lights were off.

Which would indicate distress: that she wasn't thinking clearly and probably mostly focused on just getting away from him.

Your post ^^ is exactly right.

He gets accused of the same thing, over and over.
The women always back down.
He slithers off to find another foolish woman who has the need to be abused.

Pity the woman who stands up to him because he's likely to kill her.

I disagree, these women called the police on him and pressed charges, why did he not retaliate after these charges are dropped? The courts are full of he-said, she-said, petty vindictive, crap cases; there is a MUCH lower bar for arrest, than conviction. This is done to give victims EVERY OPPORTUNITY to prove their case against their alleged attackers.

"...why did he not retaliate after these charges are dropped? ..."

Because he had time to cool off.

No matter what else one believes about him, its obvious that he has anger issues and flies off the handle. There is no reason, besides gz's actions, for these woman, before and since he killed Trayvon, to make the very same accusation, over and over.

The accusation that the women are doing it for money is stupid. Not one of them has tried to cash in on this jerk's notoriety or his popularity among the kkk-crowd.

There's nothing "petty" about getting beat up, having your property destroyed, being threatened with more of the same and its not at all unusual for the victim of domestic abuse to be too afraid of her attacker to press charges.

Zimm beat these women up? Are you out of your mind?

Her lights were off.

Which would indicate distress: that she wasn't thinking clearly and probably mostly focused on just getting away from him.

Pretty insightful for someone who WAS NOT there, did you also see what she was wearing?

Well, I'm not sure whether to believe them. First of all, their being convincing: they are all actresses, I believe. So.... Second, they did not report the incidents when they happened, supposedly because they were worried it would negatively affect their careers. In that case, they sold out their dignity and righteousness for their careers and also, Cosby was never so powerful that he could ruin someone's career. Get real. He was popular, not powerful. And, as a black man, the American public would be far more likely to believe he was a sexual predator than they might be of a white man. The 30 year gap from the time these things happened to the present allegations is also very troubling. And, he is a very wealthy man. There are several who are now suing him in civil court--for money, lots of it presumably.

If you call the police right away, that somehow equates to telling the truth. If you don't speak up, it didn't happen. Got it.

I guess it was one of the other times that he broke a cell phone and smashed an iPad.

There have been so many, they run together.

Her lights were off.
Ok, she's a dingbat. I have to agree.

Running for her life, terrified of her attacker, not surprising that she forgot her lights.

Forum List

Back