Zimmerman charges dropped again

You're kidding? I wasn't siding with anyone. You seemed to be involving yourself in something that appeared not to have anything to do with you, seeking attention, and I suggested you stay out of it. Had nothing to do with siding with anyone.

You, yourself were trying to to speak about a matter, that you knew nothing about.
We disagree on this and as far as I'm concerned, that's where it ends.

I see what I see, I hear what I hear, then I file away the pertinent information as a reminder of who my true friends are.

or she just lied knowing she would get some fame for it.

but hey, she said it happened and that's all the leftist hate crowd needs

Just like the others have made money off the fame.

Oh wait, none of them have. The only one making money off Zimmy's crimes has been Zimmy himself.

I've had someone accuse me of throwing bottle at them when I threw it directly on the ground. I got the incident on security camera video and the liar was convicted of perjury.
How many times has this happened to you? Because it happens over and over again to him. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Oh really? Then why did you continue to doubt Bill Cosby's guilt when nearly 30 women had accused him of sexual assault?

:rolleyes:

Made any sweeping accusations lately? You don't know anything about me or my perspective on the world. What I do know, and it's not from the media but from knowledge of sociology and psychology, are the characteristics of men who are domestic abusers. The incident he was most recently engaged in is one of a series of domestic abuse incidents in which he has been involved. How can you question that? Don't you know his history. And, btw, I am not a 'media groupie.' I don't even live in the States and rarely pay attention to US media. As well, a feminist is someone who believes in equal rights for men and women: you are probably a feminist. LOL

I believe in equal rights -- not special rights. I know you through our interactions and I understand that despite me always treating you with respect, you took the first opportunity available to side with gals over me with absolutely no information available.

Sociology? Isn't that a study often pursued by athletes, so they don't have to actually pay attention in class?

Who doesn't have an understanding of these subjects once you reach my age? Especially with the amount of time that I have spent in institutions and the mental health system.

I don't know his (Zimmermans) history? Who doesn't?
Sociology is one of the human sciences. The human sciences are no more for the weak minded than the hard sciences; they are just another of the scientific disciplines. Actually, people who look down their noses at the human sciences, the arts, philosophy, etc., are generally people with very narrow world views and lacking in perspective regarding human history and human behavior.

Before Zimmerman became notorious, he had several domestic violence situations, ones that were also reported to the police. He has a history of domestic violence that goes back to before the encounter with Martin. So, no, I don't think in respect to these more current events the women are taking advantage of his notoriety. I think it is a pattern that has occurred and is re-occurring in his adult life. He has rage, and he goes 'off.' One day it is likely to result in another tragedy, and he will end up in jail, where millions of people believe he belongs.

Last edited:
I've had someone accuse me of throwing bottle at them when I threw it directly on the ground. I got the incident on security camera video and the liar was convicted of perjury.
How many times has this happened to you? Because it happens over and over again to him. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Oh really? Then why did you continue to doubt Bill Cosby's guilt when nearly 30 women had accused him of sexual assault?

It is a completely different situation. These women have reported the incident as they happened, not 30 years later. As well, Zimmerman is not a wealthy individual who can be sued for a million dollar pay out. And, Zimmerman has never done anything for society whereas Cosby has done a great deal to contribute to society.

Listen to the recording the cops made when they talked to her just minutes after the event. She was upset and not likely lying. She didn't have time to and she was too distraught to be making up stuff at that point.
whatever makes you feel better

fyi; leftist hate obsession with him may very well push him over the edge, and if he does go over, that blood will be on your hands.

Why do RWs always refuse to take responsibility for their own actions?

Throughout the gz debacle, the RWs have said over and over that everything gz himself does is someone elses fault.

Damn professional victims.

People are most likely to say what happened the closer to the incident. That's not a mistake: that is backed up by psychology. He said she threw the bottle after she accused him of throwing it: as always, he claims the other person did what he actually did (same thing with his encounter with Martin). He has repeatedly shown rage and disregard for the safety of others. And finally, it may be that the woman is not the one to prosecute, but the authorities know without the woman supporting a prosecution, they are unlikely to win.

I haven't made any mistakes. You have misinterpreted the situation.

Testimony from a man who actually witnessed the shooting saw Martin on top of Zimmerman pounding on him. So, you are wrong to claim that Zim did what he accused Martin of. He (Zim) defended his own life.
No one witnessed the shooting, except Zimmerman and Martin. No one.

Bad analogy. We know smoke comes from fire, but we don't know whether 4 accusations or 100 accusations are true unless they are proven true. Could it be that women involved with Zimmerman take advantage of his fame to blame him for things he didn't do when they get mad at him? That's perfectly possible, but you are a liberal, so you have to pretend you know the truth.
Actually, what's perfectly possible is that this guy is a domestic abuser and at some point, he's going to end up in jail where he belongs.
Not only is he a domestic abuser, he`s a failure at enforcing the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850. He`s too stupid to know how to bring his quarry back alive.

I've been ordered by one of the libs that I'm not supposed to disagree, on the open forum, with other libs. You didn't get the memo? It shows a lack of unity. Better get with the program. (this is sarcasm btw--but true I was told not to attack or disagree with other libs on the open forum)

People are most likely to say what happened the closer to the incident. That's not a mistake: that is backed up by psychology. He said she threw the bottle after she accused him of throwing it: as always, he claims the other person did what he actually did (same thing with his encounter with Martin). He has repeatedly shown rage and disregard for the safety of others. And finally, it may be that the woman is not the one to prosecute, but the authorities know without the woman supporting a prosecution, they are unlikely to win.

Testimony from a man who actually witnessed the shooting saw Martin on top of Zimmerman pounding on him. So, you are wrong to claim that Zim did what he accused Martin of. He (Zim) defended his own life.

Not true --

George Zimmerman won apos t be charged in alleged wine-throwing incident - Orlando Sentinel

According to this and other articles, the charges have been dropped again because the woman does not want to pursue them. Zimmerman seems to repeatedly get involved with women who are natural domestic abuse victims.

In this case, the police stopped the woman's car a few blocks from Z's house, and a few moments after the incident. According to her statement at that time, which is recorded, he did throw a wine bottle at her. That could actually be a deadly weapon. A heavy glass bottle like that could cause a severe injury. But it also shows his rage and his disregard for the safety of others. And it did happen, as the woman spoke of it just a few minutes after it happened. For some reason, like most victims of domestic abuse, these women choose to not prosecute. IMO, no woman in her right mind would have anything to do with this guy.

Your post ^^ is exactly right.

He gets accused of the same thing, over and over.
The women always back down.
He slithers off to find another foolish woman who has the need to be abused.

Pity the woman who stands up to him because he's likely to kill her.

George Zimmerman won apos t be charged in alleged wine-throwing incident - Orlando Sentinel

According to this and other articles, the charges have been dropped again because the woman does not want to pursue them. Zimmerman seems to repeatedly get involved with women who are natural domestic abuse victims.

In this case, the police stopped the woman's car a few blocks from Z's house, and a few moments after the incident. According to her statement at that time, which is recorded, he did throw a wine bottle at her. That could actually be a deadly weapon. A heavy glass bottle like that could cause a severe injury. But it also shows his rage and his disregard for the safety of others. And it did happen, as the woman spoke of it just a few minutes after it happened. For some reason, like most victims of domestic abuse, these women choose to not prosecute. IMO, no woman in her right mind would have anything to do with this guy.

I wonder what you would say if the woman had a conceal carry weapon handy to protect herself. Yea or nay?

It is a completely different situation. These women have reported the incident as they happened, not 30 years later. As well, Zimmerman is not a wealthy individual who can be sued for a million dollar pay out. And, Zimmerman has never done anything for society whereas Cosby has done a great deal to contribute to society.

Yes, like drugging and raping dozens of women.

Oh and fat Albert ... there's that too, I guess.

Not true --

Trayvon turned on his stalker as he should have. He didn`t know that his stalker was a gun pussy.

About 20 years ago, I had someone threaten me with a gun. Twenty years before that, I had someone threaten me with in knife. Based on neither incident did I respond by becoming pro-gun. I don't think the average person needs to own guns, much less carry one around with them.

Your post ^^ is exactly right.

He gets accused of the same thing, over and over.
The women always back down.
He slithers off to find another foolish woman who has the need to be abused.

Pity the woman who stands up to him because he's likely to kill her.

I disagree, these women called the police on him and pressed charges, why did he not retaliate after these charges are dropped? The courts are full of he-said, she-said, petty vindictive, crap cases; there is a MUCH lower bar for arrest, than conviction. This is done to give victims EVERY OPPORTUNITY to prove their case against their alleged attackers.

There is a difference between allegations and fact. In all of the Zimmerman instances, we have him admitting to being involved in the domestic incidents. It is a completely different thing than the 20 to 30 years later allegations about Cosby where we don't even know if he had anything to do with any of those women. The women who had problems with Zimmerman called the police immediately. Evidence exists. Zimmerman does not deny being involved in these incidents. What he does is say it is the other person who was violent. Every time, he says it was the other person who was violent, whether it is Martin or one of a serious of women he was involved with. He always says it was the other person who was violent.

Forum List

Back