Zimmerman charges dropped again

I don't care much for Zimmerman, but you got to admire how he gets his detractors panties bunched up. It's almost like he's doing it on purpose.

The guy is an idiot and the lefties go nuts over him. They seem to hang on every arrest and subsequent release. It is very amusing.

I don't care much for Zimmerman, but you got to admire how he gets his detractors panties bunched up. It's almost like he's doing it on purpose.

The guy is an idiot and the lefties go nuts over him. They seem to hang on every arrest and subsequent release. It is very amusing.
He keeps himself in the news probably just to aggravate prigs like the OP.

How exciting another Zimmerman thread.

Zimmerman is a nut, big deal.

Good grief the left is so obsessed with this guy.

How many more threads on this latest nothing story?
I expect a new thread to pop up the next time he`s arrested....and he will be. You think? He`s more than a nut, he`s a nut that took a kids` life and got away with it only because Florida has a "right to shoot an unarmed man" law.

I expect a new thread to pop up the next time he`s arrested....and he will be. You think? He`s more than a nut, he`s a nut that took a kids` life and got away with it only because Florida has a "right to shoot an unarmed man" law.
The interest people have in him is that he got away with murder and he is clearly someone who is violent and psychotic. He is another OJ Simpson, and some day it's going to catch up with him, as it did with OJ. We pay attention to him because we are waiting to see that happen: that he gets what he deserves.

I've had someone accuse me of throwing bottle at them when I threw it directly on the ground. I got the incident on security camera video and the liar was convicted of perjury.
How many times has this happened to you? Because it happens over and over again to him. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

No, that's not true. People accuse president Obama of being gay, Muslim, an illegal alien, Marxist, etc. Is ANY of that true? No, NONE of it is. Anyone as hated as Zimmerman is going to have to endure this kind of treatment. Zimmerman should leave this country and NEVER date anyone here.

The interest people have in him is that he got away with murder and he is clearly someone who is violent and psychotic. He is another OJ Simpson, and some day it's going to catch up with him, as it did with OJ. We pay attention to him because we are waiting to see that happen: that he gets what he deserves.

Horseshit, the interest in Zimm is the wing-nuts who can't let this go, who will not abide in the courts decisions in this matter and the fact that his skin is light, thereby making him a "white Hispanic," whatever the hell THAT is supposed to mean...

Okay, it's time to ignore you. You're stupid as well as crazy. Your use of hyperbole does not help your position: you are apparently the one obsessed with defending someone who is not defensible. Men who are domestic abusers should not be defended: but only a decent, reasonable man would know that. Anyway, bye. You are not worthy of my attention.

You really demonstrate how unfair-minded and thin-skinned you are with statements like this.

"Men who are domestic abusers."

Who said he was and where is any proof of this alleged abuse? There is none. You are such a wide eye'd pro-feminist media groupie that you willingly accept any information that paints Zimmerman in a bad light.

Your thread contains several idiotic errors which I list here:
1) But it also shows his rage and his disregard for the safety of others.
In fact, it only shows his rage if it's proved that HE threw the bottle. He said she threw it and she said he threw it, and you were not there.
2) And it did happen, as the woman spoke of it just a few minutes after it happened.
The fact that a woman says something happen doesn't necessarily mean it happened. What you mean is that you WANT it to have happened because you want Zimmerman locked up. Get it right.
3) For some reason, like most victims of domestic abuse, these women choose to not prosecute.
It's not up to the alleged victim to prosecute. It is the DA who prosecutes or doesn't prosecute.

You need to stop and think for a minute or two before you post something so you won't make these obvious mistakes.

I've had someone accuse me of throwing bottle at them when I threw it directly on the ground. I got the incident on security camera video and the liar was convicted of perjury.
How many times has this happened to you? Because it happens over and over again to him. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Bad analogy. We know smoke comes from fire, but we don't know whether 4 accusations or 100 accusations are true unless they are proven true. Could it be that women involved with Zimmerman take advantage of his fame to blame him for things he didn't do when they get mad at him? That's perfectly possible, but you are a liberal, so you have to pretend you know the truth.

He "got away" because it was self defense.

Still waiting for Holder to hand down the federal indictment.

Horseshit, the interest in Zimm is the wing-nuts who can't let this go, who will not abide in the courts decisions in this matter and the fact that his skin is light, thereby making him a "white Hispanic," whatever the hell THAT is supposed to mean...
No, I disagree. This is similar to the OJ thing. He was let off by a jury that was mostly black. Most people, black and white, believed he was guilty. Zimmerman, who is a 'white' Hispanic, was let off by a jury that was mostly white. Most people believe Zimmerman is guilty. People continued to be interested in OJ and were pleased to see he eventually got what they believed he deserves. Same thing with Zimmerman: he's a tragedy waiting to happen. At some point, he's going to end up in jail: hope it won't be because he injures someone, or kills again.

Bad analogy. We know smoke comes from fire, but we don't know whether 4 accusations or 100 accusations are true unless they are proven true. Could it be that women involved with Zimmerman take advantage of his fame to blame him for things he didn't do when they get mad at him? That's perfectly possible, but you are a liberal, so you have to pretend you know the truth.
Actually, what's perfectly possible is that this guy is a domestic abuser and at some point, he's going to end up in jail where he belongs.

Your thread contains several idiotic errors which I list here:
1) But it also shows his rage and his disregard for the safety of others.
In fact, it only shows his rage if it's proved that HE threw the bottle. He said she threw it and she said he threw it, and you were not there.
2) And it did happen, as the woman spoke of it just a few minutes after it happened.
The fact that a woman says something happen doesn't necessarily mean it happened. What you mean is that you WANT it to have happened because you want Zimmerman locked up. Get it right.
3) For some reason, like most victims of domestic abuse, these women choose to not prosecute.
It's not up to the alleged victim to prosecute. It is the DA who prosecutes or doesn't prosecute.

You need to stop and think for a minute or two before you post something so you won't make these obvious mistakes.
People are most likely to say what happened the closer to the incident. That's not a mistake: that is backed up by psychology. He said she threw the bottle after she accused him of throwing it: as always, he claims the other person did what he actually did (same thing with his encounter with Martin). He has repeatedly shown rage and disregard for the safety of others. And finally, it may be that the woman is not the one to prosecute, but the authorities know without the woman supporting a prosecution, they are unlikely to win.

I haven't made any mistakes. You have misinterpreted the situation.

Okay, it's time to ignore you. You're stupid as well as crazy. Your use of hyperbole does not help your position: you are apparently the one obsessed with defending someone who is not defensible. Men who are domestic abusers should not be defended: but only a decent, reasonable man would know that. Anyway, bye. You are not worthy of my attention.

You really demonstrate how unfair-minded and thin-skinned you are with statements like this.

"Men who are domestic abusers."

Who said he was and where is any proof of this alleged abuse? There is none. You are such a wide eye'd pro-feminist media groupie that you willingly accept any information that paints Zimmerman in a bad light.
Made any sweeping accusations lately? You don't know anything about me or my perspective on the world. What I do know, and it's not from the media but from knowledge of sociology and psychology, are the characteristics of men who are domestic abusers. The incident he was most recently engaged in is one of a series of domestic abuse incidents in which he has been involved. How can you question that? Don't you know his history. And, btw, I am not a 'media groupie.' I don't even live in the States and rarely pay attention to US media. As well, a feminist is someone who believes in equal rights for men and women: you are probably a feminist. LOL

Made any sweeping accusations lately? You don't know anything about me or my perspective on the world. What I do know, and it's not from the media but from knowledge of sociology and psychology, are the characteristics of men who are domestic abusers. The incident he was most recently engaged in is one of a series of domestic abuse incidents in which he has been involved. How can you question that? Don't you know his history. And, btw, I am not a 'media groupie.' I don't even live in the States and rarely pay attention to US media. As well, a feminist is someone who believes in equal rights for men and women: you are probably a feminist. LOL

I believe in equal rights -- not special rights. I know you through our interactions and I understand that despite me always treating you with respect, you took the first opportunity available to side with gals over me with absolutely no information available.

Sociology? Isn't that a study often pursued by athletes, so they don't have to actually pay attention in class?

Who doesn't have an understanding of these subjects once you reach my age? Especially with the amount of time that I have spent in institutions and the mental health system.

I don't know his (Zimmermans) history? Who doesn't?

You're kidding? I wasn't siding with anyone. You seemed to be involving yourself in something that appeared not to have anything to do with you, seeking attention, and I suggested you stay out of it. Had nothing to do with siding with anyone.

People are most likely to say what happened the closer to the incident. That's not a mistake: that is backed up by psychology. He said she threw the bottle after she accused him of throwing it: as always, he claims the other person did what he actually did (same thing with his encounter with Martin). He has repeatedly shown rage and disregard for the safety of others. And finally, it may be that the woman is not the one to prosecute, but the authorities know without the woman supporting a prosecution, they are unlikely to win.

I haven't made any mistakes. You have misinterpreted the situation.

Testimony from a man who actually witnessed the shooting saw Martin on top of Zimmerman pounding on him. So, you are wrong to claim that Zim did what he accused Martin of. He (Zim) defended his own life.

Forum List

Back