Zelenskyy meets with Defense Contractors In D.C.: The Amount He Now Wants From U.S. Taxpayers Is $61 Billion More In Aid

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Think of that my fellow Americans. He wants $61 Billion more on top of the $100 plus billion the Usurper has altogether given him. Ukraine is a lost cause already. Zelenskyy should be cut off and instead seek a peace agreement with Putin. If Ukraine has to give up some of their land, so be it. The war would be over and the killing would stop. We need that money to finally seal the southern border with the completion of the wall and use the remaining money to seek out every illegal in this country using Operation Wetback 2.0 and deport them.

Think of that my fellow Americans. He wants $61 Billion more on top of the $100 plus billion the Usurper has altogether given him. Ukraine is a lost cause already. Zelenskyy should be cut off and instead seek a peace agreement with Putin. If Ukraine has to give up some of their land, so be it. The war would be over and the killing would stop. We need that money to seal the southern border finally with the completion of the wall and use the remaining money to seek out every illegal in this country using Operation Wetbacks 2.0 and deport them.

We’re handing 100s of billions to one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Someone please tell me we have someone over there auditing where the money goes…

1702436397696.png

Think of that my fellow Americans. He wants $61 Billion more on top of the $100 plus billion the Usurper has altogether given him. Ukraine is a lost cause already. Zelenskyy should be cut off and instead seek a peace agreement with Putin. If Ukraine has to give up some of their land, so be it. The war would be over and the killing would stop. We need that money to finally seal the southern border with the completion of the wall and use the remaining money to seek out every illegal in this country using Operation Wetback 2.0 and deport them.

No problem! 81,283,501 voted for Biden in 2020 so I would suggest taxing every one of them $750.45. That would add up to $61 billion.

Of course, the tax would be a little lower if we also taxed the RINO Republicans and Never-Trumpers who voted to get stuck us in that quagmire.

Forum List

Back