Zelensky was presented with a "Saint Javelina" T-shirt

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Ukraine's Minister of Defense Reznikov gives the supreme drug commander Zelensky a "Saint Javelin" T-shirt.
It's not quite clear why they published this video... The funny thing is that they both speak Russian on camera.
To mock Christian Believe is normal for Jewish run Ukraine and its little faggot 'president'

1651248285_2022-04-29-17.59.15.jpg

Wow, you are really making me wonder why Putin hasn’t dealt with his own Nazis in his country?

Anyone who is proud to be a Russian is in prison.
The circle around Putin is almost 100% Jewish except some mongols like Shoigu.
Putin ( a galachian Jew ) belongs to Hasidic Judaism sect.
There is nothing more hateful by him as Russians

Putin isn't Jewish.

Yeltsin allowed only Jews run Russia in 1990s
Do you think Putin was an exception.

His mother was Jewish.
Currently both Putin and Zelensky together murder stupid goyim and destroy their countries,

putin_jevrei.jpg

putin-yevrey.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin is half Jewish by nationality in his mother's line - such sensational information was published by a number of domestic and foreign media. In confirmation of this fact, the publications cite a document - an application for a new passport of Russian citizen Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, dated December 30, 2000, which specifies the nationality of his parents. According to the official data, the father of the current president Vladimir Spiridonovich Putin is Russian by nationality, and the mother of the head of state Maria Ivanovna Shelomova is listed as Jewish.

Translated from:

Yeltsin allowed only Jews run Russia in 1990s
Do you think Putin was an exception.

His mother was Jewish

putin-yevrey.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin is half Jewish by nationality in his mother's line - such sensational information was published by a number of domestic and foreign media. In confirmation of this fact, the publications cite a document - an application for a new passport of Russian citizen Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, dated December 30, 2000, which specifies the nationality of his parents. According to the official data, the father of the current president Vladimir Spiridonovich Putin is Russian by nationality, and the mother of the head of state Maria Ivanovna Shelomova is listed as Jewish.

Translated from:

Jewish isn't a nationality.

Zelensky wants money, Zelensky wants more weapons, Zelensky demands this, Zelensky asked for that…but he never asked for food or medications for his people.

Satan Putin imprisoned Russian Holy Man Father Sergy Romanow charged him with Covid-Denial and Russian Nationalism

29776748-8436293-image-m-51_1592490918071.jpg

Putin is Russian Orthodox.

In this case I'm Emperor of China.
Any Christian must follow commandments of the Holy Bible.
What does Putin.
He destroys anyone who challenges authority created by him and KGB Orthodox Church

In this case I'm Emperor of China.
Any Christian must follow commandments of the Holy Bible.
What does Putin.
He destroys anyone who challenges authority created by him and KGB Orthodox Church

I agree Putin is horrible. You said you know him. Does he practice Judaism?

I agree Putin is horrible. You said you know him. Does he practice Judaism?

Most of leading US politicians and officials are Jewish?
How many of them practice their religion openly?

By the way, Russian Patriot and Hero Strelkov is like Putin Jewish too, but he doesn't cowardly hide his religion and is a respected leader of Russian Nationalists

14686053165_295cd093af_z_H0asHSL.width-800.jpg

igor-strelkov-officer-6640d578-c881-4304-a40e-abcf05abaff-resize-750.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back