Zelensky has threatened to punish any Christian caught worshiping in "unapproved ways."

No way would we allow Mexico to place arms on the border. But as you note, we already have threatened war over it.
What sort of arms?

Mexico has an army you know

I suppose you mean nukes

That would be a problem

But ukraine has no nukes because they gave them up in exchange for a promise that their border would be respected by russia

What sort of arms?

Mexico has an army you know

I suppose you mean nukes

That would be a problem

But ukraine has no nukes because they gave them up in exchange for a promise that their border would be respected by russia

They gave them up in a agreement where everyone agreed NATO would not move east ward.

Ukies don't have enough trouble these days so they worry about Christian worship? You gotta be kidding. Maybe if we send them a couple more tanks they can take care of the Christian problem.

i don't believe Putin would bomb Russian orthodox churches.
I believe he would as those churches are places where Ukrainian civilians worship. Not all of them are Russia sympathizers.

The strategy Russia is now employing is one designed to keep Ukrainian civilians living in a state of fear and terror.

Putin is not inclined to respect religious practices. He’s an evil man. I believe his public demonstrations of respect for the orthodox church is just a show for the Russian people.

Ukraine is not a member of NATO and was not even close to being a member

You were wrong in post 48. They were a vote away.
Ukraine was never close to being admitted to NATO before the Russian invasion. It takes a unanimous vote from all of NATO and that was never going to happen.

Ukraine is not a member of NATO and was not even close to being a member

You were wrong in post 48. They were a vote away.
They applied for NATO membership AFTER they were invaded by russia

Originally posted by White 6
It is not hard to figure out, especially for anybody that served in Europe during the Cold War, obviously still being fought or rekindled by the Russian invaders.

People "who served in Europe during the Cold War" are dinosaurs living in a bygone era, unable to realize that Russia dismantled the Iron Curtain and the Soviet Union only to get vindictiveness, Cold War revanchism in return.

Being Jurassic reptiles they are utterly unable to understand that NATO is a fellow dinosaur just like themselves.

People "who served in Europe during the Cold War" are dinosaurs living in a bygone era, unable to realize that Russia dismantled the Iron Curtain and the Soviet Union only to get vindictiveness, Cold War revanchism in return.

Being Jurassic reptiles they are utterly unable to understand that NATO is a fellow dinosaur just like themselves.
I think NATO is the only reason russia hasnt invaded Poland

All I can figure out as to why the both the Democrats and Republican are so invested in ramping up their backing and funding Ukraine's war against Russia is loads of money going into our politicians pockets.
By way of increasing defense industry spending in their individual states. Which a portion comes back to the politicians pockets in campaign funding by the defense industry's lobbyists..
And of course there is the Democrats circling of the wagons around Pres. Biden and Hunter to protect their shady money dealings with the grifter Zelansky being exposed and facing criminal charges.

Forum List

Back