Zelensky cancels planned offensive

Ukrainian President Zelensky will not launch a long awaited major offensive as he ran out of tanks, artillery and ammunition.

"Ukraine can’t start the next counteroffensive due to a shortage of weapons, including heavy equipment and fighter jets, President Volodymyr Zelensky told the Japanese newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun."

"``We can't start yet. We can't send them out," he said, revealing the serious shortage of weapons."

Litwin, looks like he is totally finished while the West is also depleted. Last option will be fighter jets, but they would "provoke Russia".
Send mo’ money!! - Zelen$ky

Read the fucking articles of the topics that you debate! Zelensky still refuses to negotiate.
I read the joke of an article you posted.

There is nothing to negotiate. Putin will not give up his ambitions for Ukrainian territory, and the Ukrainians are not willing to surrender their country.

Whether you think Ukraine is losing the war or not is immaterial. It's not going to be decided on an Internet forum.

I read the joke of an article you posted.

There is nothing to negotiate. Putin will not give up his ambitions for Ukrainian territory, and the Ukrainians are not willing to surrender their country.

Whether you think Ukraine is losing the war or not is immaterial. It's not going to be decided on an Internet forum.
So the war will last eternally? That is what you claim?

I already explained it for you.
Lol. Explained what? Ukraine is out of weapons and ammunition and the war is lost?

So why doesn't Russia just roll over them? You forgot to explain that part.

Did you read the Japanese article that your article was citing? I did. It does not claim that Zelensky cancelled anything. That's just your wishful interpretation.

Sit back.
Be patient.
You will get your offensive.

So the war will last eternally? That is what you claim?
I don't think it will last eternally, no.

I don't think it will end as long as Putin is still in power. He has staked his entire political future on a losing proposition.

Even if Ukraine forces the Russian army completely off their lands, Putin will always be able to threaten shipping from Ukrainian ports, and bomb Ukrainian cities from afar.

When Putin goes away, that's the first step to ending the war.

Lol. Explained what? Ukraine is out of weapons and ammunition and the war is lost?

So why doesn't Russia just roll over them? You forgot to explain that part.
That Ukraine does not have the means to launch an offensive. That is what this thread is about.
Zelensky still has troops and plenty of light arms plus civilian buildings and fortifications to use as cover. That is still a challenge. But his stock of heavy weapons is falling apart. He lacks the tanks and artillery. You know, if you attack you must come out of your building. That is the moment tanks will be needed.

Did you read the Japanese article that your article was citing? I did. It does not claim that Zelensky cancelled anything. That's just your wishful interpretation.
Yes, I did. Yes, he cancelled. Zelensky cannot talk about an offensive he can´t launch, if no one has been on schedule. That is pure logic. If you read it, its two pages btw, you also know that he still refuses to negotiate.

Sit back.
Be patient.
You will get your offensive.
We will see. For the moment, there will be no offensive, I guess.

I don't think it will last eternally, no.

I don't think it will end as long as Putin is still in power. He has staked his entire political future on a losing proposition.

Even if Ukraine forces the Russian army completely off their lands, Putin will always be able to threaten shipping from Ukrainian ports, and bomb Ukrainian cities from afar.

When Putin goes away, that's the first step to ending the war.
It will end when some party yields. It will be the military weaker party, which is very likely Ukraine. For example, the entire West cannon supply Ukraine with one third of the shells Russia is firing. Also, we don´t know how many tanks Europe can make. The US can make 12 or 13 each month. Medvedev announced 1500 new tanks for 2023. Ukraine cannot win.

Ukrainian President Zelensky will not launch a long awaited major offensive as he ran out of tanks, artillery and ammunition.

"Ukraine can’t start the next counteroffensive due to a shortage of weapons, including heavy equipment and fighter jets, President Volodymyr Zelensky told the Japanese newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun."

"``We can't start yet. We can't send them out," he said, revealing the serious shortage of weapons."

Litwin, looks like he is totally finished while the West is also depleted. Last option will be fighter jets, but they would "provoke Russia".
Silly stuff. Zelensky is saying the counteroffensive will not start until weapons and ammunition arrive from Ukraine's partners and now the Putinheads are frantically and desperately claiming they won the war. The war was won the day the West decided to support Ukraine, but not by Russia.

Silly stuff. Zelensky is saying the counteroffensive will not start until weapons and ammunition arrive from Ukraine's partners and now the Putinheads are frantically and desperately claiming they won the war. The war was won the day the West decided to support Ukraine, but not by Russia.
Moronic post.

Putinheads, Putinheads. Bidenhead´s mood is bad, his posts are furious. That means things don´t go the way his master wants.

Putinheads, Putinheads. Bidenhead´s mood is bad, his posts are furious. That means things don´t go the way his master wants.
It's not Putin against Biden, dumbass, it's Putin against Zelensky, and Zelensky is making a fool of the little Russian turd, although I know it's against your Putinhead faith to admit.

The US can make 12 or 13 each month.
The Lima tank plant can produce 60/month if needed. We just stopped building that many because we didn't need them. They don't have to start from scratch- there are thousands of M1 hulls available and cranking up production is not a big problem.

"Officials said Thursday that production totals at the plant — which is formally called Joint Systems Manufacturing Center-Lima — vary, based on contract demands. And while the plant is currently building 15-20 armored vehicles per month — including tanks — it can easily boost that to 33 a month and could add another shift of workers and build even more if needed."

Medvedev announced 1500 new tanks for 2023. Ukraine cannot win.
Lol. Sure thing. From 2010 to 2022 Russia managed to field about 100 new tanks a year. Now under sanctions they are going to produce 1500 a year? Will those be T-55's and T-62's with K-1 ERA and 1970's analog sights?

Look on the bright side. The RF won't have to face Abrams this year. Biden's announcement was just cover for Scholz to green-light the Leo's.

Last edited:
The Lima tank plant can produce 60/month if needed. We just stopped building that many because we didn't need them. They don't have to start from scratch- there are thousands of M1 hulls available and cranking up production is not a big problem.

"Officials said Thursday that production totals at the plant — which is formally called Joint Systems Manufacturing Center-Lima — vary, based on contract demands. And while the plant is currently building 15-20 armored vehicles per month — including tanks — it can easily boost that to 33 a month and could add another shift of workers and build even more if needed."

33 vehicles a month including tanks could not mean 60 tanks but rather 12 tanks.

Lol. Sure thing. From 2010 to 2022 Russia managed to field about 100 new tanks a year. Now under sanctions they are going to produce 1500 a year? Will those be T-55's and T-62's with K-1 ERA and 1970's analog sights?

Look on the bright side. The RF won't have to face Abrams this year. Biden's announcement was just cover for Scholz to green-light the Leo's.
1500 T-90M. There are also new T-72 variants from 2016 and 2022. Those M1 would be downgraded anyway. Standard hardware, no special armor.

It's not Putin against Biden, dumbass, it's Putin against Zelensky, and Zelensky is making a fool of the little Russian turd, although I know it's against your Putinhead faith to admit.
Ok, sorry, Zelenskyhead, if you say so. Zelensky, the hero, we know. Ukraine is a 40 million people country, of course it can offer some resistance, where is the surprise?

Forum List

Back