Zelensky cancels planned offensive

You know better. The Ukies kicked the Rus to the east bank of the Dnepro and stopped the Rus winter offensive.

And don't be talking about the West sending Ukraine goodies when Russia is yoking China, Iran, North Koroe, Saudia Arabia for the same. Their assistance is the sole reason that the Rus have not given up. But it is inevitable.
A 900km reinforced line now defines new Russian territory which will never be returned to Ukraine. The Nazis get physically moved westward. Nice job Vicky and CIA!

France was not expected to fall in 1940.
The French military was rated the strongest in 1939. France was overwhelmed by the German air force but another major problem for France was that they made great efforts to construct and maintain the Maginot defense line. The bulk of the French military was deployed there but the Germans ignored it, attacked elsewhere and finally attacked it from behind.

The upcoming Ukrainian offensive rather resembles Germany´s 1944 Ardennes offensive, a huge but also desperate undertaking that aimed at splitting the allied armies in two forces of which the northern was planned to be encircled. All that in order to achieve a better negotiating position.

The Nazi Ukeys have all but lost their third army right now .

President PissPants is desperately trying to slide out of anything which might ruin his re- election efforts ( rofl) and everything is now being concentrated on getting Poland to fight its next proxy chapter .
This wil be a disaster for Poland .

Bakhmut has effectively been won by Russia weeks ago and this will almost certainly be formally recognised in the next few days .

Idiot comment about a Ukey counter offensive in the general direction of Crimea is gibberish .

The Nazi Ukeys have all but lost their third army right now .

President PissPants is desperately trying to slide out of anything which might ruin his re- election efforts ( rofl) and everything is now being concentrated on getting Poland to fight its next proxy chapter .
This wil be a disaster for Poland .

Bakhmut has effectively been won by Russia weeks ago and this will almost certainly be formally recognised in the next few days .

Idiot comment about a Ukey counter offensive in the general direction of Crimea is gibberish .
luiza is babbling about matters beyond her ken: nothing new.

Bakhmut was a pyrrhic victory, with the Muscovite army unable now to maneuver and strike.

Ukis are on the east bank of the Dnipro.

The oblasts and most if not all Crimea will be Uki by 1 July at the latest.

Israeli ex-Prime Minister Naftali Bennett
on negotiations with Putin last March and the brave Zelensky
Translation:
Putin has announced denazification, which also means removing Zelensky. And I understood that Zelensky was under threat, he was in a secret bunker.
I asked Putin, "Are you going to kill Zelensky?"
He replied, "I'm not going to kill Zelensky."
Then I asked: "I should understand that you are giving me your word that you will not kill Zelensky."
He said again: "We are not going to kill Zelensky."
After the meeting, in the car on the way from the Kremlin to the airport, I contacted Zelensky on WhatsApp or Telergram
- Weren't you afraid the Russians would see?
No, there was no problem at all. I called Zelensky and said: "I came from a meeting, he's not going to kill you."
He said, "Are you sure?"
I said, "100%, he's not going to do it.
Two hours later, Zelensky went into his office and filmed himself on his phone, saying, "I'm not afraid!

Forum List

Back