Zelensky banning political parties and taking over news outlets

LOL..Coming from someone like yourself who relates to Stalin.
Satlin stopped free speech, limited freedoms, no guns, no right to protest.. that’s the democrat motto lol Stalin. You uneducated troll lol

So a neo-Nazi unit in the Ukraine military gives Russia the okay the right to kills tens of thousands of Ukraines. What a stupid argument.

You might also be aware that Russia has its own new-Nazis.

Lol. Now since I completely dismantled your point you ignore that and make an entirely new point. Lol.

You clearly know nothing about the history of the region. It’s best to get informed before posting.

Satlin stopped free speech, limited freedoms, no guns, no right to protest.. that’s the democrat motto lol Stalin. You uneducated troll lol
You support and love Putin. Putin loves Stalin and now is following in Stalin’s footsteps. You are a Stalinist.

Last edited:
Lol. Now since I completely dismantled your point you ignore that and make an entirely new point. Lol.

You clearly know nothing about the history of the region. It’s best to get informed before posting.
All you have responded to me is with your usual tripe.

I don’t care about Russian or ukraine I just call out your commie propaganda.
The moron with the name “IamZ” says he does not care nor side with Russia! You can’t make that up!

No your sympathies are transparent, Stalinist.

Last edited:
Yeah facts are tough things for dummies.
You do not quote with facts. All you have is tripe. Research Donbass then come back to me with an intelligent post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back