Zeldin Will Win New York

Did my science references go over your addled SJW mind?

Your "science"

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

So Fugacity and the Van Der Waals equations are not scientific concepts?

They sure are. Too bad you are clueless as to what either of them actually are. They are just word you found on Google

And what percent of the population of the state lives in NY City?
Irrelevant to the comment you were responding to: "The yard signs are running 99-1 in favor of Zeldin."
as was your original response "are there a lot of yard signs in NY City?".

They sure are. Too bad you are clueless as to what either of them actually are. They are just word you found on Google

I have a masters in ChemE dipshit, so bring it.

It's the same concept, except polling's fudge factors are implemented due to political desires, as opposed to the scientific fudge factors that are based on empirical data to help theoretical "ideal" concepts match the real world.

Irrelevant to the comment you were responding to: "The yard signs are running 99-1 in favor of Zeldin."
as was your original response "are there a lot of yard signs in NY City?".

But it is not irrelevant.

Yard signs in towns of 300 people do not really compare to the voting power of NY City.

I live in Ill. Where I live there are nothing but Repub signs, and that is the case for most of the state. Yet none of that matches the voting power of Chicago

I have a masters in ChemE dipshit, so bring it.

200w.gif

It's the same concept, except polling's fudge factors are implemented due to political desires, as opposed to the scientific fudge factors that are based on empirical data to help theoretical "ideal" concepts match the real world.

Except for the simple face that weighting is a statistical concept not related at all to just political polls. Seems at some point in getting a MS In Chem E you should have taken a Stats class or two...and had you done so you would know these things

But it is not.

Yard signs in towns of 300 people do not really compare to the voting power of NY City.

I live in Ill. Where I live there are nothing but Repub signs, and that is the case for most of the state. Yet none of that matches the voting power of Chicago

There is zero Enthusiasm for Hochul among her base. Even the abortion scaremongering isn't working.

200w.gif

Except for the simple face that weighting is a statistical concept not related at all to just political polls. Seems at some point in getting a MS In Chem E you should have taken a Stats class or two...and had you done so you would know these things

there is a difference between concept and application dickweed, and pollsters with an agenda can fudge the results however they see fit and no one would know the difference.

Why? You would find some way to weasel out of it, because you are a gutless morally bankrupt hack.

Nope. I lost a bet a couple months back and was gone form the forum for a week as agreed. Unlike you, my word means something.

Point to the polls all you want if it makes you feel better, the real poll is Nov 8th.

I am not the one that made the thread about the polls.

Forum List

Back