Zeldin Will Win New York

Keep your conspiracy theories in that forum. Thanks
The redistricting is no conspiracy theory and gives Democrats a definitive edge in NY.

In b4 you give me a ding for every time I freakin' interact with you.

I usually try to avoid it, not even giving you likes when you're right, because for every "like" I seem to get a ding.

Not claiming it's intentional, but it seems that's how the cosmos are a-workin'.

WTF does that have to do with the governor's race? Oh, right, nothing.
did you know about Zeldin's daughters being attacked (sort of) in a violent shooting? are you on this planet? HE'S GONNA WIN IN A LANDSLIDE, not "51", riding on the public's sympathy

he MADE A THREAD that he wants the GOP to lose, now he's sayin' GOP candidates will win...he said "UNCLE"!

Wanting someone to win and understanding that they may not are two entirely different things.

Every year, I want the New York Mets to win the World Series. However, I fully understand that they won't...

I'm putting it out there now. Several months ago I got a lot of shit on Twitter for saying this race would be a toss up come Election Day. Well, he we are and I wasn't wrong. I think he has the momentum going into Election Day and will win with less than 51% of the vote.

I'm putting it out there now. Several months ago I got a lot of shit on Twitter for saying this race would be a toss up come Election Day. Well, he we are and I wasn't wrong. I think he has the momentum going into Election Day and will win with less than 51% of the vote.

He is down by almost 10 percentage points.

In what poll from when?

Whoops, my bad it was an older set of polls.

It is now down to 4.8

1667396686846.png

Because the pollsters have been right on how many times the past few cycles?

A few Dem heavy polls are skewing the aggregate you are showing.

Do yourself a favor and look up "weighting" when it comes to statistics and polls.

It will save you a lot of embarrassment in the future.

Forum List

Back