Zeldin Will Win New York

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm putting it out there now. Several months ago I got a lot of shit on Twitter for saying this race would be a toss up come Election Day. Well, he we are and I wasn't wrong. I think he has the momentum going into Election Day and will win with less than 51% of the vote.

YOU TAPPED OUT!

i thought you wanted the GOP to lose? can't handle that RED TSUNAMI pressure eh?

A prediction isn’t tapping out, bakedbeans.

I can’t stand Pelousy. But I predict she will win too.
i can't stand both parties. if i didn't have a few political friends here and there i would stop following politics altogether

I'm putting it out there now. Several months ago I got a lot of shit on Twitter for saying this race would be a toss up come Election Day. Well, he we are and I wasn't wrong. I think he has the momentum going into Election Day and will win with less than 51% of the vote.
The system is heavily rigged against Republicans in NY, so I do have doubt about your prediction.

7 Days from today, we are going to FIRE Kathy Hochul, TAKE BACK our streets, END one-party rule, and SAVE NY!

he MADE A THREAD that he wants the GOP to lose, now he's sayin' GOP candidates will win...he said "UNCLE"!
I want Pelousy to lose.

I predict she won’t.

One thing has exactly and precisely nothing to do with the other.

Bakedbeans, you’re kind of Full of it.

Last edited:
I want Pelousy to lose.

I predict she won’t.

One thing has exactly and precisely nothing to do with the other.

Bakedbeans, you’re kind of dull of it.
Well if he wants Dems to win he should go out there on the hustings, put it all on the line, and campaign and knock on doors all across the country

there are some of us who take politics seriously. there are others like Taz who TAKE A HIKE

Forum List

Back